Chapter 10

I want to dedicate this chapter to Jasam_sept30,devil_84,Nainitaal,mananandnadu,StarfliesMaNan,Devil_Anjali, Crazy_N_Puh and Priyankasurya.
Next morning Nandini woke up with a smile remembering her date with Manik yesterday . Then she had a quick shower and got ready .
Her dress

Heels

Nails polish

Nails polish

Bracelet

Then she walked downstairs to the dining room to have her breakfast

Then she walked downstairs to the dining room to have her breakfast .
N: hi Bro how are you ?
Abhi: hey I am fine so happy
N: manik proposed me
Abhi: really yeah when
N: yesterday we went on a date there he propose me .
Abhi: okay but if you do anything I will kill him
N: okay Bro
Finishing the breakfast Abhi and Nandini left for college and work .  At college Manik was looking for Nandini .
Manik outfit

Manik : (thinking ) where I my nandu

Manik : (thinking ) where I my nandu.  I am missing . She is taking forever to come to college . There she is .
M: hi nandu
N:hi mani
M: how are you
N: I am fine
M: I miss you so much and you look gorgeous
N: I miss you too and thanks for the compliment.  You look handsome too.
M: thanks but any looks at eye I will kill him
N: okay Mr possessive
M: let's go to the lesson.
When they reached the classroom , Rohan come to them .
R: hey I wanted to apologise for my rude behaviour . So will you forgive me and become friends ?
N: hmm
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
I will forgive you so friends .
They both handshake .
R: what about Manik , has he forgive me ?
M:I have forgive you .
They both hug each other and Nandini smiles . Then Manik gets a phone call and he went to attend it .
R: Nandini can you help me with the project 😦
N: okay I will help you
R: okay thanks bye
N: bye
After Rohan went , Manik came and they both enter the classroom . There they meet their friends and get teased by them . After the lessons finished , Nandini told Manik something .
N: Manik I am going to Rohan to help him in his project so I am going to meet him after collage
Hearing this Manik gets angry and pulls her .
M: (angrily) you are not going to him get that straight in you head
N: but why Manik ? He needs help for his project
M: I don't care he can ask someone else for help but you are not not going to go to him to help him . Got it?
Seeing him very angry, Nandini agreed to not go to Rohan.
N: (scared) okay I won't go Rohan to help him
M:good, so do you want to have a day out with me tomorrow
N: okay .
They were all sitting on the benches and talking when navya asked something .
Na: Nandini how did Manik confess his love .
N: well he came home for the project and we discussed about the research . Then he sang a song because I asked him to . When the song finished I asked him if he had any girlfriend but he said no . Then he asked me and I said I had a cute boyfriend . He got angry and said that I am his . Then he confess his love for me . Also yesterday we went on a date and he proposed me .
Na: that is so cute
Al: true
After talking they all went home and did their work .
End of chapter
Please vote and comment
This manan video is made by me .

Atlest 80 votes and 40 comments before the next update .