18

Smutty chapter...you have been warned

I sat there and let the water run. I look over at nova and he was faced away from the water and my eyes got bigger at the sight of his manhood. His eyes where closed while he scratched the soap out of his hair.

I bit my lip and got on my knees. I licked the tip and he opened his eyes. "Kat what are you doing?" I just slipped his length deeper in my mouth and he groans. I bobbed my head and he threw his head back.

"Fuck" he moans. I look into his eyes and saw how pleased he was. He groaned and I stood up. He had the lustful look In his eyes and he pushed me against the wall. He lifted me up so he could bury his face between my legs.

I moaned and he started using his tounge. That sent me over the edge and he put his fingers in me. I grabbed his hair and held onto it. I hit my climax and he lick my excitement off his fingers. He set me down and kissed me. He then bent me over and stuck it in. I screamed while he thrusted in and out.

"You like that babygirl " "yes daddy" I moaned. He pulled my hair and went faster. He slapped my ass as it bounced off his length. "Daddy, I'm cumming" I moaned as he went faster and deeper. I let out one last scream before letting my excitement roll on to his length.

He pulled out and held me close. He kissed my forehead and turned off the water. We dried off and pulled on our clothes. "Wanna take a nap now babe?" He asked while throwing his hand around my shoulder.

"Yes I would" I said kissing his cheek. He laughed and we walked back to the cabin.

About two hours later we walked out of our cabin and everyone rushed towards us. The fuck?

"Congrats man"
"Omg girl your so lucky"
Etc Etc
I was so confused why everyone was cheering us on then I look at the jumbo screen and it had me and nova having our moment. I looked at mr. Woods and I shrugged it off.

Yep I didnt care if our porn tape was shown to the whole camp. Shit the only person I'm going to see is Nova after this so why should it matter.

We laughed and hung out while the others followed us. It was a nice day to be honest.

That it was until we had to do PE. Yes we had PE. I like PE because I was active so it really didn't bother me.

Until I found out what sport we played.