09

I wake up to see her putting her beautiful gray hair into two braids. "Good morning baby" she said. "Good morning princess" I said while getting up. "Ugh I can't wait to get back to camp, I need a shower" she said. "Why use a shower when you have me" "I can clean you real good" I whispered. She shivered and looked at me. "Wait whot?" She said. I laughed and pulled her closer. "I can clean you really good baby" "aw Nova hush and let's go we have a mission to do." I laughed and followed her out the cave. Damnit so fucking close. Ugh. She walked out of the cave and I looked at her butt again. Good lord its like pulling me in urrgg.

Kat

I walk in front of Nova and he grunts sexually. "You ok back there Nova?" "I'm fine Kat" I giggled because I know, the man is horny. If there's one thing I've learned about guys is that if they say your name in a snappy manner either there horny or mad. But in this case, my papi is horny. I look in the distance and say "I think I see an island!" I started jumping up and down to see.

Nova
"I think I see an island!" She started jumping up and down and man her ass was bouncing which made it harder for me to control. I felt throbbing in my pants and I was getting frustrated. "Kat can we just go to the fucking island already" I said through gritted teeth.

Kat

I tried to keep in my laugh and I said "sure baby let's go" hm this teasing train is going smoothly. Maybe I should hit the throttle and speed it up a bit. I smirked to my self. About fifteen minutes later it started getting hot and unfortunately for me I was wearing a long sleeve shirt. "My god, its getting hot out here" I stopped by a tree and took off my shirt. "Ah that's better" I looked over at him and he was biting his lip and holding his eyes shut. I laughed and continued walking. Man who knew this would be so much fun. I walked up to him and said "What's wrong papi?" I put my hands on his chest and teased him. "Nothing now let's go to the island" he said through gritted teeth. Hm should I stop or should i continue… I'll take the latter. "Nova, papi can you please get the dirt off of my bottom" "mhm" he growled I smirked and he growled.

Nova

I swear she's pushing my buttons. "There I'm done" I spat. She nodded and said thank you. We walked in silence until we got to the island. "Huh what do you know, its a beach"

Kat

Perfect, now I can set the tease train to full throttle.