15

My eyes flutter open to the bright sunlight. I groan as I get up. "Where the fuck am I" I mumbled as I sit up on this comfortable bed. Then it donned on me, I was on the boat. I looked around for Nova but I didn't find him.

Tears rolled down my face. My poor baby is probably dead right now. Saying that spiraled my emotions outta control. I was bawling and sniffiling.

"Miss Davis, room service" "come in" I said trying to cover up my crying. "Here you go ma'am" the bellhop gave me new clothing and some food. "Thank you sir" he lifted his hat and progressed out the room.

I got in the bath because of my ankle. I laid in the tub and closed my eyes. I kept thinking of Nova and how he risked his life over a dumb necklace. I would rather have that necklace melt in lava then loose my baby to the lava.

I teared up and lost it. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he's in this boat somewhere you just got to look harder. I sniffled and got out the bath. It was nice of some of the passengers to give me toiletries like makeup, clothing, perfume, and soap.

Days turn into weeks and I will be back at camp by tomorrow. Tonight is a lovely night and also today is the day my ankle got better and I could walk again. Tonight is the masquerade ball. I dont even know why they have it but I guess they do.

This one teenage girl gave me this lovely outfit

She had an extra one because she didn't know which one to wear

She had an extra one because she didn't know which one to wear. But now I get to have it. I took a deep breath and slid on my mask. I walked out of the cabin and saw lots of people dressed so nicely. I kinda felt out of place.

Once I got to the main deck this person reminded me of Nova. I almost cried but I told myself to keep it together. Then he started walking towards me.

"Hey there beautiful, what's a pretty girl like you standing here alone?" I shrugged my shoulders and he let out his hand. "Care to join me?" I smiled and took his hand.

He brought me in close but I felt awkward. I miss how Nova would hold me.

We talked and laughed and he told me before leaving my cabin. "Tomorrow, when I see you again I want you to wear your dress without your mask" I furrowed my eyebrows and asked why. "You'll see" he put his thumb underneath my chin and kissed me.

I felt the same fireworks when I would kiss Nova. "Goodnight beautiful" he says after letting me go. I blush and I fall on my bed. Wait, this feels wrong. My heart is still set on Nova.

But he could be dead so why not take a chance. I continue to fight with myself until I got in and out of the shower and went to bed.

I still love you Nova

Forever and always.