Chapter 6

Jay

As you may have guessed we flew back to New York pretty quickly; I had some business to handle. I was exhausted so Beyoncé took my phone off me and didn't give it back until the end of the flight. As much as I hated that it worked because I slept great.

I thought my mom was gonna kick off but The Knowles went crazy. I was sure they were going to disown Bey. Mrs Knowles made an attempt to get to know me properly but Mr Knowles stopped her and didn't even try himself. Solange was the only one who bothered to communicate with me at lunch.

We'd been back some days and had started planning the wedding. We had a wedding planner to make things easier for us.

"So you want the wedding to be April 4th?"she confirmed.

"Yes,"we both agreed.

"And you don't mind how much you spend?"

"Not at all,"I shook my head.

"Have you worked out a guest list? Do you have an idea of how many people you want?"

"I was thinking of doing it small,"I suggested.

"Well doing it big will make it seem believable,"Bey muttered into my ear.

"Doing it big will create an even bigger scandal when the media find out,"I mumbled back.

"If they find out,"she looked at me.

"I think small weddings are better. They're always intimate and sweet,"we heard the wedding planner.

"Sweetie nobody asked you what you think,"Bey gave her a stank look.

"Let's just invite the most important people Beyoncé. It's not a big deal and April 4th is four months away. Not everybody finna come,"she sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever."

"So are y'all having a small wedding?"the wedding planner confirmed.

"Yeah,"I nodded looking over at Bey.

"What theme are y'all thinking of?"

"Bey?"I turned to her.

"Blue,"she smiled.

"Alright,"she quickly wrote it down on her notepad. "I'll send you the dates for cake tasting, fitting for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, bride and groom and for the venue. I've already seen your ideas for dresses and suits so I'll ring the tailor as soon as I leave here,"she stood up.

"Thanks..."I stood up shaking her hand.

"It's Samantha."

"Thanks Samantha,"I walked her out of my house.

"If you need something you can call me...and I mean anything,"she looked deep into my eyes.

"He'll be fine, Sarah,"I heard Bey say.

"It's Samantha,"Samantha raised her eyebrows.

"Oh. My bad Sharon,"Bey fake smiled. Samantha sighed and smiled at me.

"I'll see y'all next week,"I opened the door for her and closed it after her.

"You didn't have to be so rude to her, Bey,"I shook my head.

"Oh so you her bodyguard now? You Samantha's man now? You Mr Samantha?"she stood up folding her arms. (Author's Notes: My Wife and Kids, Season 3, Episode 7😝)

"I'm just saying. I get that we're not getting married for the right reason but this needs to be done right."

"It would be done right if it was done my way,"she pointed at herself.

"Beyoncé you want a big wedding! I'm in the media 24/7. If we make this wedding into an extravaganza the media will find out and it'll be harder to break up after,"I tried to explain to her.

"You sound like a child Jay, grow up."

"No you sound like a child whining because you're not getting what you want,"I huffed.

"Well I'll just make my way out of your house and leave you to it,"she grabbed her bag but I took her hand.

"Nah wait a second,"she kissed her teeth. "I don't wanna argue with you Bey. Let's just do this wedding and get it over with. The smaller we do this the less drama we'll have to deal with in the long run,"judging by her face I could tell she was deeping what I'd said.

I was right. Having a big wedding would mean more people would know about 'us'. When we broke up after the wedding it'll probably come out that it was fake all along and the press would catch wind if this. The smaller the wedding the less people invited and the less people invited The less drama welcomed into our lives. This was only temporary.

"Whatever,"she mumbled folding her arms.

"Come on, Bey. Let's go to lunch. Your choice,"I smirked knowing she'd say yes.

"Alright then,"she shrugged walking past me.

Food.

The key to her heart.

~~~~
Author's Notes📝:

Another chapter. Tell me what u think

1. What do you think gonna happen?

2. Will the wedding even happen?

Don't forget to share, comment & vote.

Love&Peace,

ChocolateBaby_x💓