"You're up late for a Sunday night." Brandon raised a perfectly shaped brow at me.

"Sunday?" my eyes widened. "Fuck," I face palmed myself, as my whole drunk got blown.

I reached for my phone and turned off the song before it even finished. I twisted the cap on the bottle tight and put it in the refrigerator before going back to my friends and fanning my hands in an up motion at them.

"C'mon. Both of you choose your hours, I can't." I sighed as they got up.

"You'd really kick me out?" Cali did a puppy dog lip, twisting her body from side to side as her lower half stood still.

"Of course not girl. I'm walking you out," I smiled.

"Hoe fuck you, I'll just go be wit my man." she laughed, grabbing her purse.

"Right, she gone get me tipsy and throw me out the house," Brandon said and I shook my head, rolling my eyes playfully.

Once I got them two out, I went and took a shower so I had one less thing to do in the morning and once I got out, put on some deodorant and panties, getting right into bed.

I looked at the time as my phone sat on the charger, that read 1:27 and exhaled out of irritation and spread out in the middle of the big bed.

Nights like this, I wish I had someone to lay with, take care of my needs, and just talk to.

Quavo

I came out the room, following the girl of the week into the hall and down the stairs to the foyer.

"I'ma see you later?" she smiled with hopeful eyes, placing her hand on my bare chest.

I smiled back, lifting her chin with two fingers before shaking my head no and opening the door.

Her face fell and she rolled her eyes before turning around and I swung the door to close, turning around but looked back when I didn't hear it close.

It was Set with his girl and they both shook they head at me, making me laugh, dapping Kiari.

"What's up?"

"You've got to stop fuckin the whole city man," Kiari said.

"Right! Tell him baby, he need him a good woman like you got, cause these hoes ain't bringing nothin to the table except STDs," Cali crazy ass said.

"Get me one then," I shrugged.

Cali was a good woman. Crazy but did shit for Kiari that would benefit him without him asking her too just to see him happy, and if I'ma wife a girl, she gone have to be riding like that.

I was halfway kidding cause for whatever reason I couldn't see myself in a relationship right now but if I found a girl ion gotta share with every nigga in Atlanta, I'd be open to one.

"Well I don't know what you want me to do cause ion like bitches. I only got one female friend and you ain't doggin' her." Cali rolled her neck, making me laugh for the third time tonight.

"Me? Dog her?" I put my hand over my heart as if that was something I was incapable of.

"Who said that?"

"Who said that?" I backed up Kiari, wanting 'Nik to be here so he could catch my followup.

"wHo sAiD tHaT," Cali mocked, with a dumb face making us yell, laughing. "I said that. You ain't doin' my suh how you do these lil hoes."

"I won't do her like these hoes if she shows she ain't like 'em. Well I might." I mumbled the last part.

"See, and that's why I ain't gone do it." she tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"Wait what she look like? Lemme see a picture."

She gave me a duck face before taking out her phone and scrolling through pictures.

"Hea. My bitch is a teacher wit her own grind. Not fuckin niggas for a check like yo lil hoes be doin. Annnnnddd this her actual body. All naturale nigga" Cali said and I waved her off, tryna focus on the screen.

 All naturale nigga" Cali said and I waved her off, tryna focus on the screen

"Damn." I mumbled. "She fye." I nodded before Cali snatched her phone back.

"And the pussy fyer, so what you not gone do is play her like a lame."

"Ay, bring her to the- um shit we havin at The Compound Friday."

"Mm. I'll think about it, I mean my girl real busy makin boss moves so I'll see if her schedule open." Cali said heading to Set room.

"Basically, she'll be there," Kiari lightly punched my arm and I gave dude a salute cause I knew he'd handle that.

She was fine, and if she was anything like Cali, I was in for some shit I'm probably not ready for, but it could be fun, so I'ma see bout her.

~~~~

So how y'all like it so far?🌚

I'm so excited & in love with this story already so I hope y'all are too😍

Vote & Comment!