Console Profiles: 3DS

Name: 3DS

Age: 18

Faction: Nintendo

Main Clothing: Black headband, grey vest, red overshirt, red skirt, red and black boots

Hair Style/Colour: Short, straight, and red

Eye Colour: Blue

History: 3DS was born to a family of two parents and two sisters. Her parents were Console Soldiers, so she and her sisters didn't see much of them. This lead to 3DS looking after her sisters a lot. She began to notice she was different from other girls in middle school, and in her first year of high school, she realized she was a lesbian. She kept this fact from her family, though a few of her closer friends knew. For years she dreamed of enrolling in the VGA school for Console Soldiers. She was inspired to become a console by her parents, as well as her personal hero, General Switch. When her sisters enrolled in the VGA, she had to stay at home to look after things while her parents were at war. When her parents came back from their tour of duty, she was free to enrol in the school.

Favourite Food: Strawberries

Favourite Song: Emergency by Paramore

Favourite Movie: Edge of Tomorrow

Favourite TV Show/Anime: Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Relationships:

Sisters (DS and DSi): She loves them as much as siblings can. She babysat her sisters multiple times, and acted as a mother figure to them for many years.

Wii: Sees him as a really good friend. If she was into guys, she'd probably want to date him.

Wii U: Sees him as a good friend and father figure.

PSVita: She's absolutely in love with her. There is nothing about her that she doesn't like.

XBox One: Really didn't like him when she first met him, but after the Console Wars, she mainly just tries to avoid him.

PS4: Doesn't have a specific connection to him, but dislikes him for what he's done to PSVita. After the Console Wars, she likes him a little bit more. 

PS2: Thinks she's pretty cool. 

Author's Note: This is based on another idea I had from my Godzilla Warriors one-off book. I'll be doing these for other characters, so if there's a specific Console Wars character you'd like to see a profile for, please tell me in the comments below!