Notice Me

. : Ed is in this story! : .

  "Yes, she loves you." He says rolling his eyes.
"Well she likes me more than you." He says smirking, "I mean look at you. You're an assassin."
"And you're a riddling freak."
"No one can love the loveless."
"And no one wants to love somebody who killed their last lover." He shows a quick grin then continues to straight face him.
"Well I, unlike you, know how to find my way into a girl's' heart." Nygma says smirking. Zsasz raises his eyebrow,
"You? I highly doubt that." He says, almost laughing, "Yes, of course. Nygma the love expert."
"Are you guys still fighting over my cousin?" A female voice says. They turn around, finding Tabitha in the doorway, "You realize she doesn't like, let alone, know either one of you. I highly even doubt that she even knows you exist."
"Ha. Ha. Ha." Edward says, "Very funny Tabitha."
"How about we place a wager then?" She says, smirking., "Who ever she notices first this week wins. And if she notices neither one of you at all. I win."
"This should be easy." Edward says, "If all we have to do is get her to notice us. How-"
"What's on the line?" Zsasz asks, "What are we betting here."
"Simple." Tabitha says as she pulls out a folder.

Monday

"So," Tabitha says walking over to her desk,
"What do you want?" Y/n asks looking through files, "I'm a bit busy here. If you hadn't noticed."
"Don't you have time for your dearest cousin?" Tabitha asks, sprawling herself over y/n's desk. Y/n stops her work and looks at Tabitha.
"Fine." She says as she kisses her cheek, "What do you want?"
"I want you to come to The Sirens. You should really meet Barbara. You'd love her. I just know it." She says smiling at you.
"Sounds fun, you know, going to a club owned by psychos." You say, making her frown
"Barbara and I are not-"
"Psychos? Yes, you are. So am I, and so was Theo. Oh well."
"Don't-"
"I'll be there. I just have to finish-" you say when you're cut off by the knocking on the door, "You need to go. You're not supposed to be here." She smirks and runs to the door, and before you can stop her, she sticks her head out,
"Y/n's not here currently. I was waiting on her also." She says lying.
"Well, give these to her." a voice, you don't recognize, says.
"Okay. Better luck next time Nygma." She says, smirking.
"Who was that?" you ask walking up to her,
"No one. He wanted to give you these." She says handing you papers. She sees something on top and snatches it.
"Tabby. Give me the paper." You say holding your hand out,
"No." she says, "If you come to the club you can get it." She then jumps out the window. You sigh, there was no way you were getting it back.

Tuesday

"Eeeeeeeee!"A voice screams, "You actually came!" You look at Tabitha and roll your eyes,
"Yes. Yes I did. Now don't make me regret it."
"B-but-"
"Wow. I've never seen this side of her before. I would know, I have seen All of her." A voice says from behind you. Turning around, you see a woman, about your height.
"You must be the infamous Barbara Kean." You say smiling
"Indeed."
"Y/n L/n." you say as you shake her hand. You turn around to see Tabitha, having completely changed her attitude. Going from her usually childish self to her now dominatrix like self. You smirk, "I'm little Tabby's older cousin." You hug her as if she was a little kid, embarrassing her. Barbara smiles, and you smile back. You were gonna be great friends.

"That was actually quite fun." You say smiling with your cousin. As you're walking you run into Gordon, who is-as usual, running.
"Y/n. Just the person I need. I need you to hold off Zsasz, so I can make it back to GCPD." He says and hands you his gun.
"Who?" you ask taking off your heels.
"The person shooting." He says as he limps behind a truck. You turn to Tabitha,
"Go back to the club. You don't need to be in this crossfire."
"And neither do you. You're not GCPD."
"Gordon's my friend."
"You're my cousin."
"Fine. You know where you need be." you say as she runs to a roof. Gun shots start, and you cover Gordon as he runs to GCPD and Tabitha covers you. You don't see the person shooting, but you knew you shot him, because you heard him curse, right before he ceased fire.
Wednesday
"You're messing with it. That's not fair." Edward says as he approaches the two.
"Life's not fair." Tabitha says, unamused.
"And Gordon almost had me shoot her." Zsasz says, angrily.
"Not my fault. You play your way and I'll play mine." Tabitha says, as she smirks and begins to leave, "Remember; Sunday's the last day."