39. All bad things come to an end.

Start from the beginning

"What are you two hiding?" I asked raising a brow. "Hiding? What could we be hiding?" Jae asks, not looking at me.

"Because, usually you two are all up in each other's mouths as soon as you guys wake up" I answer with a blank face, stating the obvious truth.

"Um.." Sue trails off turning around slowly with a left over milkshake in her hand and an innocent smile on her face.

"Oh god... What did you two break this time because I swear to God I'm not going to buy you guys another bed like last-...

"I'm pregnant.." I'm cut short by Sue's outburst.

I freeze in my spot, my mouth half open. Unable to take in the unexpected news...

"Close your mouth, bugs aren't a good item for breakfast," Jae says, chuckling at my reaction.

"Wow," I say slowly, I blink multiple times. "C-congratulations.." I say still shocked.

"Thank you, sweetie" sue blows me a kiss and sips on her strawberry milkshake.

Just then I hear a key being inserted into the door and unlock, I turn to the door and in walks mark with a huge bag on his back "I'm back?" He smiles.

I get off the counter and leap into his arms "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!!" He pulls me into a tight hug and kisses my forehead.

I pull away and Peck his lips "I got you a present" he chuckles "thank you, but you really didn't have to" "oh hush" I scurry to the back of the bar and pull out a box.

"Here" I hand it to him, he smiles and kisses me.

"Oh get a room.." Jae mumbles with a huge smile on his face. Mark pulls away and give him a hug "good to see you again" mark says "likewise" Jae laughs.

"Mark~" sue hugs him "hey there little sis" she smiles "I got a surprise for you" he laughs "oh god, should I be scared?" She shakes her head "Nah.." He laughs "okay, what is it?"

"I'm pregnant" she smiles. Mark turns to Jae then back to sue "wait what? Oh god, congrats!!" He hugs her again.

Later that evening we threw a huge party for mark and sue announced her pregnancy, mark announced our upcoming marriage and Jae proposed.

THE END..

HEYO~ Yes.. This is the last chapter.. There might be a epilogue posted later today. ;) You'll see.

Comment your reactions below and tell me how you liked the end! Also.. If you want a second ending or something.

Or a book two maybe? If so.. Book two will be on very very very slow updates because school's starting on the 10th aaaaand I'll have a shit ton of stuff to do in a matter of 1 month, bcs.. First year of highschool and freshmen shit.

Fuck... I'm a freshmen..

Oh well.. XD HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK!

I would really like some feedback from you guys~

All edits will be done whenever I get time, I'm spending the most of my week doing stuff I like because i got 6 days for school to start.

Thanks for reading!

And thanks for the support!