7. ¢αρтιναтισи

~I cannot help but worship you, you're beautiful and sexy, you own me. And once again I'm completely captivated by you, and the power you emit.~

A S H T O N

I woke up cuddled up to Blake's chest, his larger body practically covering my own. I didn't mind it much, even though I was sweating a bit. I found that it made me feel cherished, cared for... Something I'd never felt before in my life.

I knew my parents loved me, but it never felt this way. Knowing that Blake was shielding me from the outside world made me feel utterly free, and there was something so sexual, yet innocent about it. I hadn't felt anything like this before... ever. Blake was warming me like a furnace, and despite me sweating slightly, I cuddled deeper into his chest.

His warmth was comforting, and I loved it. I couldn't tell you what time it was yet, but I didn't care. I didn't care if my parents walked in right now, because I loved this feeling.

My heart was thumping excitedly in my chest, and with every breath that he took, I felt myself getting antsy. Honestly, underneath him made me feel safe, but it did not stop me from getting aroused. Feeling his naked body on top of mine was euphoric, and I couldn't really explain to anyone besides myself why.

This was different, this was... safe. This was everything. Blake groaned quietly as I squirmed underneath him, and tightened his hold on me tenfold. "Stop." He growled, his morning voice husky and deep making my cock harden furthermore. I immediately stopped moving, but whimpered quietly.

My hormones didn't appreciate the way his scent seemed to wash over me, or how his voice was deep and husky, or how he was enveloping me in a delicious warmth that didn't allow for me to be cool enough to calm down.

My body being naked beneath his didn't do much to help that fact, but honestly, I couldn't care less. His warmth was sinking into my own and I couldn't describe how amazing it felt. Is this the way that it always feels to wake up in the arms of your lover? To know that you're cherished and cared for? Is this what everyone talks about?

Or maybe it's the warmth in my chest, the way I feel unstoppable. Maybe it's the way my body seemed to melt into his, and we fit perfectly together in every way. Maybe it was the way his husky morning voice made my heart race. Maybe it was the way I felt like nothing could touch me. Maybe it was the way he had smiled at me when he woke up, the gentleness behind the smile...

Maybe it was all of it.

Maybe I was falling in love with him. And as quickly as I got into bed with him, I wouldn't doubt it. I had never had a relationship before him, and though this is my first relationship, it's moved incredibly fast and it was incredibly sexy. I wouldn't change anything about it. Blake was the perfect man for me.

He touched me gently, carefully. He made me feel loved, cared for... he made me feel alive. He made me feel like a good boy, but not the type that everyone expected me to be.

I would never regret losing my first kiss to him or my virginity. I would never regret this time with him, it was too precious.

I wasn't stupid, and I knew that this wouldn't last. I'm too young, he's so much older, so much more controlled. He's got everything planned out, and I'm only graduating high-school soon. I've got nothing planned.

"Stop thinking so much," Blake growled in my ear, licking the shell of it lightly. I moaned quietly, arching up into his arms. "You're worrying, and it's okay." He whispered softly, kissing a soft spot on my ear.

"B-Blake..." I choked out, lust crawling up into my body as he gently maneuvered me to where he wanted me. His hard dick brushed against my smaller one, and he pressed a slightly rougher kiss to my lips, making me moan and arch into his mouth.