Lillian sat at the table and as she peeled it, she thought of a way in which she could tell her parents. Hell, she could tell them right now since they were both at the table but a heavy weight was on her stomach and she couldn't get the words out. She was scared to tell them.

She knows she won't have much time soon since she'll be getting bigger and they'll start to ask questions but right now, she can't. Her tongue was heavy and her stomach turned at the thought of them kicking her out.

After eating, she grabbed her aviator and threw it on over her blue jacket. She climbed in her mom's car with her sister and her mom drove.

When she got to school, she went to her locker and did her usual stuff. She took off the aviator and grabbed her stuff.

She wondered if it was normal to not feel pregnant. Does not feeling pregnant mean you're not pregnant? She was so confused right now. She didn't want to see a doctor, though. She didn't want her parents to find out.

Lillian felt someone come near her and she turned her head to her right to see Jeanette coming her way giving her an apologetic awkward smile. When she got to Lillian's locker, she said, "Lil, I'm so, so, so sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to diss you like that. I'm so sorry, I'm such a horrible friend, I know."

"It's okay." Lillian said and Jeanette looked at her in shock. It's not like Lillian has been the perfect best friend either. She slept with her boyfriend after all! Whatever Jeanette does is not as bad as what she did, so she'll have to forgive her.

But Lillian's sure when she finds out from Ryan, Jeanette's going to flip on her. Hopefully she'll forgive Lillian.

"Are you sure?" Jeanette asked. "I mean, what I did was horrible. I completely forgot about you and I'm so sorry-"

"Jean, I'm serious, it's okay." she said. Lillian couldn't take her apologizing for something so little now that she thinks of it. She closed her locker, "Come on, let's get to class."

"Okay.", she said, following in next to her.

*

Lillian and Ryan sat across from each other awkwardly at the lunch table, both ignoring each other. Lillian stirred her spoon around in her yogurt, not really much in the mood for it. Actually, she could go for some Chinese food right now.

Jeanette's laughter woke her up, "Oh my god, that's so true! Lil, wasn't that funny!"

Lillian's head snapped up and she looked at her blankly, "Huh?"

Jeanette gave her a confused look, "You weren't listening?"

"I'm sorry, I've just been tired lately." she said, not really lying. She just wanted a nap right now.

"Oh, why?" Jeanette asked.

Lillian paused, not sure how to explain herself. It was a moment before she opened her mouth, "Um, just...late studying."

"Late studying?" Jeanette questioned, looking at her confused for a few moments. She then gasped and squealed, "Oh my god, your joking!"

Lillian eyebrows forward together, "Huh?"

Jeanette grinned, "Oh like you don't! Did you find a boyfriend, Lil? And you didn't tell me?"

Lillian cheeks blushed up, "What? No, of course not! Where would you get a thought like that?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, you've been distant lately." she said. "Come on, who is he? There has to be someone you've been spending your time thinking about."

"Jean, come on, stop it." Ryan said, looking slightly annoyed.

"What?" Jeanette shrugged innocently. "Lil's my best friend, we're allowed to talk about this."