Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"So the picture. Of a guy kissing me.. the picture is true but not. It happened but the guy was Johnny he forcefully made me kiss him. Jack I'd never cheat on you" I said the truth.

Maybe I should say more but we're in public. Anyone can be watching and I would never know.

"So it's true right. You did cheat? How would I know if it was just you guys kissing each other. You did take long and how would Johnny even know you were here?!" Jack yelled.

I know he's just frustrated so I don't care if he yells at me because in the end he wouldn't mean to be harsh, he's not like that

"I didn't cheat jack! I love you! But I don't know how I would prove to you that he made me kiss him! I don't know how he knew i was there! I didn't know anything but all I know is that I want you to believe me! Because I don't want to break the promise we made together!" I felt tears brimming my eyes. But one single hot tear fell with my frustration as I exploded my emotions.

"Allison, I don't know. I want to believe you but that wasn't Johnny. They look like two different people. Just please I need time" he said getting up. But I grabbed his hand.

"Jack, before you go I want you to know there's much more behind on what's happening. But for your safety I can't tell you just yet. But please just trust me on this" I begged

He let go of my hand and said
"If you can't tell me it's hard to believe you"

After those words he left me sitting on the bench alone. I dragged my feet all the way back to my house. But when I got there I felt as if I didn't want to do anything, powerless.

I went upstairs to the second floor and opened a window that had access of sitting on the roof.

I just curled up into a ball with my own thoughts.

But I got a text from the girls.

(A-Allison l-Lali k-Kristina m-merary j-jahneva Le-lennï s-Sarah )
L- Allison? We saw the picture of u and a guy who was he?
J- you can talk to us we will help
Le- he looked familiar..
S- want us to come over?
A- yes please
K- we will be there in 15 <3

~jacks just confused so don't be too harsh on him 😹~