She focuses on her phone then, laughing at the videos and pictures from last night. She texts her mother she's going to miss her and tells the girls she's finally up and okay in their groupchat.

She blocks her phone when Chris opens the door and walks back to the room, again shirtless. He wiggles his eyebrows at Eva, licking the corner of his mouth and only then puts his new t-shirt on.

Eva is shook again.

"Come on, let's have something to eat." He tilts his head in the direction of the door and Eva decides it's the right time to move. He opens the door for her and when she passes him, he throws his arm over her shoulders.

Eva huffs a half annoyed breath, while he keeps grinning down at her.

"Shouldn't you be a little bit more hungover?" Eva asks raising her eyebrow. Chris chuckles.

"I think I'm still drunk, to be honest." Eva looks down shaking her head with laughter.

Chris joins her but stops the moment they turn the last corner between the corridor and the living room. He stops dead in his track and his arm leaves her shoulder to join his side.

There's a girl in her early twenties sitting on the sofa. She looks up from her phone the moment they enter the room and Eva's breath catches in her throat.

She's fucking stunning.

Her dark brown, wavy hair with perfectly blended burgundy ombre surrounds her face like a golden frame a piece of art. Which she is. A piece of art, that is. Her makeup is on point, her beautifully drawn brow raises the same way her plum tinted lips do forming a smirk. She looks like a supermodel slash fashion blogger and Eva has never been this intimidated in her entire life. The girl probably invented being cool, for what Eva knows.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Chris throws angrily her way and Eva's eyes snap to his face as she instantly notices his clenched jaw and furrowed eyebrows.

Things are happening and Eva knows nothing about them.

"Oh baby brother, is this how you greet your sister?" Eva's jaw literally drops. Okay it totally makes sense now with her dark hair, chocolate eyes and angelic face. She needs to meet their parents one day, Eva thinks, because she has to to know where they got their genes from. "And I came back home."

Eva looks quietly between Chris and his sister waiting for any reaction. Chris calms down and monitors his sister with confusion. "What do you mean, you're back? You can't just come back here after all this time. Where's Anton?"

The girl's face hardens and the smirk is gone in seconds. "This is my home too, Chris." She states with a straight face. "And Anton is in someone's vagina, probably."

This gets a raised eyebrow out of Chris and a choking noise from Eva. She's red in seconds.

"Okay..." Chris hesitates a little shocked. "What is your plan now?"

"Right now, I'm having lunch with Trine." She says matter of factly, a carefree smile back on her face. "I need to unpack, although most of my things will arrive next week. I already transferred universities." She says grabbing her thick lather jacket and her purse and heading their way. She stops in front Chris and pulls him in a tight hug. "Missed you so much, Chris." She says pulling away. "You grown up so nicely." She pats his cheek, smirking.

"Okay, okay, enough." Chris snorts and swats her hand off his face.

This is when she looks at Eva and smiles the apparently Schistad trademark smile.

"So you must be Eva." Eva tries to understand how in hell this family can get her so shook just existing so she doesn't have much more of a functioning brain to answer to be honest.