3.

It's almost four weeks later when Eva hears from Chris again.

She was annoyed at first especially with all these rumors that started spreading around the school about Chris and her after William and Noora's party. The girl that hooked up with Neel told everyone that Chris stayed at her house and everyone believed it considering their history and the fact they spent half of the night together. It isn't even such a big of a lie, it's just the things people say happened makes her see red. So she ignores all the whispering, calms herself down when Iben passes her in the hallways with utter disappointment written all over her face and swallows hard when Jonas greets her with a blank face the first time they see each other.

But when the rumors starts to die away, she really starts to worry. The fact that she haven't heard from him is pretty normal considering they don't actually talk to each other at all but the fact that he's been extremely quiet on all of his social media since the party is very alarming. Eva knows he wasn't himself at the party and she can't really blame him considering Chris must've been mad at William for leaving but this silence screamed volumes to her. She used to get annoyed when Chris updated his Instagram every day or two, or when she went through countless Snapchats he sent every day. She even checked his Facebook page. Nothing. So yeah, that was weird. Eva even considered calling him at one point.

She got over it, though. Because Chris was an adult and had just started University and they really weren't friends so Eva stopped overthinking it. It was chill.

Taking all of this in consideration, the fact that her phone rings this thursday afternoon with Chris Penetrator as the caller ID, leaves her a little bit perplexed.

So when she slides her thumb to answer the call, she must be sounding confused as hell, "Chris?"

"Hey, Eva," okay so it's really him and Eva starts descending the stairs again. "Are you still at school?"

"Um, yeah." She can't really grasp the point of this conversation at the moment, but decides to go with it. "Actually, I'm just leaving. Why?"

There's silence as Chris takes a breath. "I was actually hoping we could hang out. I'm waiting at my car."

Eva doesn't even have a chance to protest or ask a question, because he hangs up.

So she gets her white coat, puts her favourite pink beenie on her strawberry blond hair and puts a scarf around her neck. Eva can almost feel the rumors traveling around her when she gets out of the school. Most of the Nissen students finish classes at this hour so there's a lot of people outside hanging out just a little bit longer to talk with their friends. She can easily find hers. All the girls smile at her when they see her but Eva only waves at them goodbye. Because there's Chris leaning against his car looking a little bit bored but striking as always. And when she heads his way it's like the loud school yard gets completely quiet. Eva sighs, because she can only imagine how it must be looking like.

But then Chris is smiling at her with this million dollar smile, so she tries to relax and doesn't even notice he hugs her until she instinctively hugs him back.

"Halla," Chris looks happy which is good enough sign to actually enjoy his presence.

So she smiles back, "Halla. What are you doing here?"

"Like I said, I wanted to hang out with you and I have nothing to do today. Besides I haven't thanked you properly for taking care of me the other night, so I was thinking we could hang out at mine today."

Chris blurts all these words out and she looks at him trying to make any sense out of this situation. He even looks hopeful, but she's really confused and she almost asks him all this stupid questions like why now , why now were you were silent for four weeks but one look into his eyes and she stops it all. She's never seen someone look so desperate.