thirty one👑

Her👸🏽

I stood next to Louis as we slowly backed away from the gooberish nonsense in front of us. We slowly backed away from the scene in front of us disappearing into our room. "How did they even get in here" he asked.

"Why you asking me? It's your apartment" i pointed out. "But you're here all the time, so if you think about. You basically live here" Louis states.

"You eat all MY food, if anything you live with me" i whispered yelled. Suddenly the door opens revealing Joshua an Anaya looking at us panicking.

"What's going on, they're never here. Why do you think they are here?" Joshua asked. "And since when did they live out here?" Anaya whispers yells shaking my shoulders.

"I don't know" i whispered yelled. "Okay look all i know is that you better put some god damn pants on before he jams a spear through my neck" Louis whispered yelled pointing to my legs.

I rush to his drawers looking for my clothes since i kept some in here from time to time. I pull on some leggings and my bra. The shirt i had on was Louis' so it came to my knees so it didn't matter that i just pulled them on they way i did.

"Okay, we need to see what's up" Anaya said making us sigh and nod. We walk into the living room seeing the gooberish nonsense once again.

Everyone was here. Taraji an my dad, Keenan, Nala, Ms. A, Jasmine, his grandpa Joe, an Anaya's moms Blue and Kenya.

"Heey family" i said awkwardly making them turn around an bombard us with hugs.

"Oh baby, are you eating right?"

"You keeping up with your bills right?"

"Do you need money for groceries?"

"I can make you some dinner if you want honey"

"You not messing with my daughter feelings right?"

"Do you need some condoms?"

"You're on birth control right?"

We 4 escape their hold before i give Taraji an my dad a nervous smile. "Yes, i am keeping up with my bills" i say to my father. "And yes, i am on birth control" i mumble to Taraji.

"No i am not messing with Anaya's feeling ma'am" said Joshua to Blue, Anaya's mom. "Yes grandpa, i am eating right" said Joshua to his grandpa Joe.

"No mom i don't need money for groceries" said Anaya to her other mom Kenya. "And it's fine, you don't have to cook anything for me" she said again.

"No mom, i don't need any condoms" Louis muttered before face-palming.

I chuckle under my breath covering it up with a cough when Louis looked at me.

Sigh, gotta love your parents.

******

I slump on my couch with my head on the back of the couch sighing. They had all finally left which may seem harsh, but all 6 parents plus grandpa Joe teamed up on us.