twenty two👑

Him🤴🏻

My whole world seemed to crash as I looked at my dad that was so called 'dead'. At least that's what my mom told me. I stare at him an it seems as though it had been hours, but it had only been a couple minutes.

"You weren't suppose to come back" i hear my mom mumble making my head snap to her. "Mom you said he was dead" i said as my anger seen to rise with  every second that went by. "Louis, you don't understand. What he did was..." she trails off.

"You told my kids i was dead" my 'dad' yelled at my mom. As mad as i was at my mom i couldn't let him talk to my mom like that. I took a step forward putting my hand glaring at him slightly. I come to realize Aliyah was still next to me an i clutch the side of her shirt in support. I feel her hands wrap around the fist i had made keeping them there.

"Of course i didn't. I didn't want to see you again. And you weren't going to see your kids after what you did" she yelled at him. "I sent you numerous emails and letters trying to say i was sorry-" my 'dad' tried but was cut off by my mom stomping. from behind me an slapping the shit out of him.

"YOU HAD A CHILD WITH ANOTHER WOMEN ERAN, YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST TAKE YOU BACK" she yelled at him. I looked at her then back at him shocked. He had another child with another women.

If i'm right he or she is about 10 years old. "OF COURSE I DIDN'T, I JUST WANTED TO SEE MY KIDS HEATHER" he yelled right back at her. He then shifted his gaze to me. This was his first time looking at me since i walked inside the room.

"Son" he said softly. Footsteps are heard an he turns his head to see Joshua standing their with his hand clutching onto Anaya's for dear life. "My boys i've missed you so much" he said trying to take a step towards us but i back my mother, Aliyah, and myself up a bit.

"You wouldn't do that to your own father" he said looking hurt. "Well, i thought my father was dead so" i said with no emotion what so ever. He turned his gaze to my mom glaring. "You can thank your mother for that" he said. I turn my head to look at her from the corner of my eyes.

"Out" i said. He took a breath ready to say something else but was interrupted. "Get out" i hear Joshua say. "Son" he said almost in tears. "I said get the fuck out" Joshua said in a calm voice. My 'dad' sighed sadly before walking past us an walking out the house.

"Louis, Josh I-" my mom started. I looked at her waiting for the much needed explanation before she got quiet. I sigh kissing her cheek before walking out the house. I sit in my car with my head in my hands before hearing my car door open.

I looked to my side seeing Aliyah looking at me with sorrow. She give me sympathetic smile before reaching over and hugging me before kissing my cheek. "You should talk to your mom, she's the only one you have" she said softly. I sigh shaking my head at her idea. As much as i loved her, i don't know exactly how to feel about my dad being here.

Aliyah nodded understanding before patting my back. "Well you can come to Anaya an I's place for a couple days." she said next. I nodded. "I drove you here, so i'll meet you there okay baby" she said. I nodded.

She turned my head kissing me softly on the lips before getting out an into her own car. I lean back into my seat looking in the bag at the already packed clothes inside the duffle bag. I wasn't lying when i said i would basically live with Aliyah.