thirty ✨

Her👸🏽

I sit on the couch bundled up in a blanket taking slow sips of my coffee. Scooby Doo was on at the moment. Well the movie was. It was the one where they all get mad at each other an go to the island. I giggled lowly at Scooby when i feel somebody sit next to me. I turn myself to see Anaya.

I smile at her opening the blanket for her allowing her to climb in. She too had her a cup of coffee. She leaned her head on my shoulder as we watched Scooby Doo with no words exchanged just each other's presence.

It had been a while since we did this, we haven't even spent time together like that

It had been a while since we did this, we haven't even spent time together like that. The door opened an soon Austin was next to me.

How do they keep getting in our house?

Nonetheless we open the blanket for him an he climbs in instantly putting his head on my shoulder. Anaya an I had another in our little duo an it didn't bother me. Austin was great, fun to be around.

We were very close, i can honestly say he is my gay best friend.

"Aliyah how big is this damn blanket?" Anaya finally asked

"Aliyah how big is this damn blanket?" Anaya finally asked. "I don't know, i stole it from Louis" i said sipping my coffee. "Ew you could of had sex on this" Austin stated.

I simply laugh. "No i would have remembered. Wait now that you say th-" i was cut off by them scrambling to get from under the blanket making me laugh and then to fall.

"I was just playing" i said coming from under the blanket "So i was thinking, how about a day out. Just us 3 huh" i suggested smiling.

Austin an Anaya looked at each other before smiling. "Yes, we should start with breakfast" Anaya suggested. "Let us do that" i said with a hand on my hip and my finger in the air. They laughed sitting up from there laying down position.

"Come on let's get ready" i said. They nodded and went to get dressed. I picked up the blanket and went back to my room I folded the blanket up placing it on the chair near by bed.