Our Freedom

Suga really want to punch Daichi in the face right now.

Given the strength, he might send the tanned to a hospital. But there's a wall called 'dept' that keep him from actually destroy his whole flat. And our favorite thug is nearly exploding from actually waking the honor student.

He tried shaking him, shouting, probably the neighbor heard it, actually throwed him some cold autumn water but amazingly, nearly everything didn't have any effect. Now he crossed his arms as he frow, a soaked Daichi still sleeping.

After a while, Suga gives up and just let him snore off. The thug use the time to wash up, cooked some easy breakfast and brewed some coffee to wake his mind open.

It's been two months since Suga became the resident of Daichi's flat. He was very grateful he have a roof to sleep but then again, oweing this evil student any kind of dept would be the death of him, so he started working part-time for intuition fee and others.

Suga deliberately take his time, savoring the flavor of his coffee until he heard a loud thod and a scream coming out from their room.

Well, Karma did a pretty well job.

"D-Dammit Koushi!! I told you to wake me!! I'm late now aren't I ?!" Daichi runs around the house, hurriedly wear his uniform.

"I did, moron!" Suga half-yells.

Daichi wears his uniform messily, grabbed his bag and run to toward the door. Suga, watches deadpanly as Daichi messes their flat. He keep staring at the tanned at the whole mess and proceed to walk calmly to send him off.

"Hey." Suga called Daichi as he about to slam close the door. The silence wrapped around them, but not awkward. "Be careful. Don't trip." Suga said as he close the door. Daichi stood there for awhile but the reality decided to slap him wake and makes him race againts the very slim time he had left.

Today is a holiday, but the counsil students decided to hold a meeting. Daichi thanked his fast legs to actually be able to arrived in time. The meeting wasn't long and all, but he has a war with his grumbling hungry stomach.

Just, never skip a meal, guys. Especially in the morning.

After the meeting declared over, Daichi curses his life as everyone eat their lunchs and he brought nothing but documents and himself. As he sighed, he noticed his books won't fit anymore. As he peeks inside his bag, he pull the box over his lap, a clothed box of lunch.

"Wasn't very honest, huh?" Daichi smiled to himself and start eating.

Maybe the plan to get his revenge has to put in hold.

----

Suga reads some books on the sofa when the bell rings. He walked and open the door, revealing a short, probably angry man. Suga can feel a sweat down his temple as he smile sheepishly. Before Suga can said anything, the man talked in a cold notes.

"Please refrain from any big noise in the morning. We all know the walls aren't the thickest." He clicked his tongue.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Ackerman."

"You'd better be." He frowns as he slam the door shut, leaving Suga froze for awhile.

'Neighboring beside Mr. Levi is sure takes courage.' Suga thought as he continue his book. Even this strongest thug's legs are jelly around him.

He continue to read in peace accompanied with tea, as he read the next paragraph which made him wonders.

Should I go to the lair?