His Wing

Where am I...?

This place is so dark, I can't see a thing...

Oh yeah....those scums....

Is that boy fine?

I see light...

Yes, a light which melting the darkness away. A light that was supposed to be the biggest source of energy ever which actually was a yellow lightbulb shining on the crow. The crow widen his eyes, as he not reqcognize his surrounding.

In his drowsy mind, his forehead weirdly cooling off much to his comfort. On his cold body, he's weirdly covered with something warm and fluffy. With his half-awake eyes, all he can see, is a single figure, with a green apron.

"Oh, you already awake!"

The infamous a.k.a. Sugawara koushi immediately stand to his guard, much for his pain on the wound. The figure reasurred him as he do look humble and not harmful. But, for the strongest fighter, he does not lower his guard one centimeters as he keep his deadly stare solid on his pale face.

"Don't rush yourself! You'll reopen your wound!"

Suga frown and keep his eyed glue to the man. He smile and turned back to his work. The awkwardness actually going for 40 minutes! The man is too awesome... he must have crazy amount of patience.....or love?!

Who is this man? What does he want? Don't tell me...I'm busted?!

One hour of silence has passed. The man sighed and turned back with something that could triggered the crow on. It was a sharp knife with blood all over the tip. The thug, instincly fall back and grab for not-there his special wodden sword. He look at the man intensely which give the man chills. Instead of running nor yelling, the man give Suga a warmth smile, without any other intention.

"If you're searching for your sword, I put it beside my umbrella back at the door. Don't worry, man! I won't hurt you."

"Then explain what are planning to do with that knife."

The man shocked as it was the thug's first word to a stranger as he might thought that he'll ask where is this like a common lost people. He smiled once again to Suga surprise.

"I'm cooking. I'm using this knife to cut the ingredient."

Not satisfied with the man answer, the violent thug approach the unknown element all while dragging the man's blanket which warp all over him. Before he knew it, the infamous crow already so close to the cutting board. The man chukled as he introduce himself.

"My name is Sawamura Daichi. Call me anything you like. And you?"

Sugawara feel a bit flustered from the question. He rarely called by his real name, but, it doesn't mean he don't remember. Anybody can see, that there's COMPLETELY visible slight blush on Sugawara cheeks as he widen his eyes and raise up his eye browns. Daichi chuckle once again which made Suga goes Tsundere mode.

"M-My name is Sugawara Koushi.D-Dare you call me Koushi and I-"

The chuckle soon turn into a giggle which tickle Daichi hard. He even fold his body to the ground which made Suga blush even more.

"D-Don't laugh!"

"Sorry, sorry! I mean...you want to be called Koushi, right?"

Something that hit a 100-point dart of Sugawara Koushi which also hit the jackpot of happiness.

"You're totally visible and honest. How cute..."

Suga even grin his teeth in embarassement. I swear....he's redder than tomato. He shrinking into ball form as he hide his face down. He gather all his pride and courage just to look him in the eye. Of course, with a very, very low voice.