I blushed at how you can easily take the photos out of context. "T-this isn't what it looks like!", I exclaimed. "Someone shoved me in the first one, and in the second one someone pushed me! I fell into Iwaizumi and he was keeping me from falling.." Akimi smirked and laughed. "That's not what Okada-san said", he replied.  I saw Iwaizumi clench his fists in anger. "So she is the one behind this?!", he spat with venom in his tone. Akimi shrugged, "I don't know. She just handed me these photos and told me to show you guys."

Iwaizumi ripped the photos up quickly and stormed over to a nearby trashcan where he threw the shredded pieces inside. Akimi laughed at Iwaizumi's actions. "Iwaizumi-chan, she has plenty of other copies of the photos. Those were just one of her many copies." He mocked.
Iwaizumi sat back down in the desk behind mine. I also took a seat again and looked down at my desk..

This is all my fault... Iwaizumi is angry and upset because of me, I thought.

Maybe I should distance myself from Iwaizumi so people will leave him alone, I thought. I knew distancing myself wouldn't be a good idea. It would hurt me greatly. Losing my best friend and kinda crush, but I believed I had to do it so Iwaizumi won't be attacked like this anymore. If that girl didn't suspect we were dating, then she wouldn't have done this. She's mad because she thinks Iwa-chan likes someone else.
Iwa-chan could never like me. He's to good for me.

The teacher walked in and I heard Akimi walk away and go take a seat on the other side of the room.

~•~

All day people have been bothering me with questions about my "relationship" with Iwaizumi. Every time they asked, I told them we aren't dating and never will date. As much as it hurt me to say that, I said it anyways. It was now lunch time. I wasn't in the mood to eat, so I sat down at a table in the cafeteria where I waited for Iwaizumi to arrive. That girl Okada took a seat across from me at the lunch table. I slowly looked up at her and made eye contact. "What do you want?" She smirked and folded her hands together on the table.

"Hello Faggotkawa."

I glared at the name and crossed my arms. "If you're here to bother me and call me names, then leave. You're wasting your time because I honestly don't care about what you have to say", I spat. She giggled and opened her mouth to speak. "Oh I'm not here to bother you. And I'll tell you something you'll care about. Why don't you stay away from MY soon to be boyfriend and I'll stop the rumors about you two dating."

I glared at her, "Tch. Hell no. I'm not leaving my best friend and you really think he'd date a bitch like you?", I replied.
She seemed aggravated and livid at my response, but I didn't care.

"Think about Iwaizumi", she started, "He's been bothered with questions about these rumors all day. Do you ever think that maybe he feels uncomfortable about people thinking his gay with some boy he only hangs out with because he feels pity for him?"

I tried not to show any emotions towards her, but as soon as she spoke those words, my face dropped and I looked down. I hated showing weakness, but she somehow knew which buttons to press to make me break. "Aw look. He's being stopped again for questioning", she giggled. I looked up and looked where she was looking to see Iwaizumi being questioned by two people on his way to our table.

He seemed annoyed...and it's my fault.

I looked down once again and heard Okada get up and leave. Seconds later, I heard Iwaizumi take a seat next to me. "Hey..? Oikawa are you okay?", he asked. I nodded and looked up to make eye contact with him. "What did Okada say to you?", he questioned. "Nothing important", I lied. Iwaizumi can always tell when I'm lying, so I know he'll question me more later. "Where's your lunch?", he asked, changing the topic.

"I'm not hungry."
"Bullshit", Iwaizumi replied. I fake gasped in shock dramatically, trying to change the topic. "Iwa-chan! Profanity-", after I spoke those two words, a little bit of food between two chopsticks were placed in my mouth. I looked at Iwaizumi in shock as he pulled back the chopsticks. Slowly I chewed whatever food he just gave me and looked down at the table. "Why did you do that..?", I asked.
"Because you need to eat", he replied.
"But you don't have to hand feed me like I'm a child Iwa-chan."
Iwaizumi chuckled slightly. "Sorry you act like a child so much, I forgot", he said playfully, then took a bite out of his lunch. I laughed slightly and sighed, "I just hope no one saw you feed me food with your chopsticks like some cheesy couple."

"True", Iwaizumi replied. I suddenly remembered a question I wanted to ask Iwa-chan. "Hey Iwa-chan? Do you want to go with me to visit my mom today?", I smiled. Iwaizumi looked at me and nodded. "Sure. I haven't seen her in a while. How's she doing..?", he asked. I frowned and sighed, "Not good. She's getting weaker and the cancer is spreading faster and faster."

"Has your dad visited her yet..?", he asked hesitantly. I glared and looked at the table. "No. He's an asshole...", I said lowly.

"I'm sorry."
"Don't be." 
"Also. Profanity Oikawa!", he mocked my earlier statement. I smiled at his comment and laughed slightly.

~•~

After school we still had volleyball practice that went by quicker then I thought. After changing in the locker rooms, Iwaizumi and I left to walk to the hospital. It wasn't far from the school and we would probably be home by 9:00.

We walked though the automatic opening doors and saw the receptionist behind the counter smile at us. "Hello. What can I help you with?", she questioned. She must be new. The old receptionist knows me personally from how much I come to visit my mom. "I'm here to visit my mom, Hana Oikawa", I replied. She nodded and typed in the name on the computer. Iwaizumi leaned against the desk beside me as we waited for her to grant us permission to visit my mom. As soon as she typed in the words, I saw a look of sorrow cross over her face, then pity. "Uh..I'm so sorry Mr. Oikawa, but...", she started. I felt my heart stop for a split second.

"Im afraid Hana Oikawa has passed away earlier today.."

A/N: *evil laughter* ANGST. Anyways I honestly debated with myself every since chapter 3 when I was gonna kill off Oikawa's mom. I didn't wanna kill her, but I decided to do so anyways. Also I'm sorry for the slow updates. I got writers block and I'm busy with a lot of other stuff right now. Band camp starts next week so I will literally not be able to update AT ALL for 2 whole weeks because I'll be so busy those two weeks. I might be able to update on the weekends when I'm free if I have the energy. ❤️️❤️️
                                     -Mika