Chapter 10

~Oikawa's Pov~

I woke up to the bright sun shining into my room. I didn't want to go to school today because I am 100% sure that girl is trying to get revenge on Iwa-chan and I because he rejected her confession.

I don't understand why it's such a big deal.

We're only in 8th grade.

Dating is stupid and pointless at this age.

I quickly got dressed in my uniform and walked downstairs. Once again, I was alone in the house since my dad was gone on another business trip. There was an envelope on the kitchen counter as I walked by. It was food money from my dad. I'm now in charge of getting groceries and cleaning the house.

I also planned on visiting my mom again at the hospital. I might bring Iwa-chan with me if he wants to go. Once I grabbed my school bag, I walked outside and waited on the sidewalk in front of my house for Iwa-chan to come out.

He made an appearance at his front door and ran towards me so we could go to school. "Good morning Iwa-chan!", I greeted as we both started walking down the sidewalk.
"Morning Trash."

I pouted playfully like I always do when he calls me trash. "So mean Iwa-chan~ can't you call me something sweeter?", I questioned.

"Nope. I had to pick a name that suited your personality and you're definitely not sweet."

"I can be sweet Iwa-chan!"

He made a tching noise at my statement and laughed slightly. "Sure sure."

"You don't believe I'm sweet?", I whined as I reached out, linking both my arms around Iwa-chans' left arm and hugged it close.
I then walked closer to Iwa-chan and laid my head on his shoulder while hugging his arm.

"I'm being sweet right now, aren't I?",I smirked. "No. That's just gay", Iwaizumi replied. "I'm gay", I said without hesitation. Iwaizumi nodded and smirked at me. "Yeah I've noticed."

~•~

I walked with my arms linked with Iwa-chans' for almost the whole walk to school. I let go quickly when the school gates came into view. "Are you worried about why those two students were shoving me at you and why someone took a photo of us?", I asked. Iwaizumi nodded. "Like you said, it's probably that girl. But I don't understand why she would involve you when it was me who rejected her.." I frowned and looked at the ground. "It's because she thinks we're dating..", I answered softly.

Once we walked though the school gates,  people started staring at us again.

Do people have anything better to do then to listen to rumors that aren't even true?

I saw a group of 3 girls staring at us.

They all had smirks on their faces and were talking about something. I heard one of them say something about an "Iwaoi." I don't know what that is, but they were giggling and blushing about it. (a/n: The shipping fan base)

We simply ignored our peers as we walked to class. Once again, as soon as we sat down in first period, Akimi approached us with that stupid smirk on his face. "So it is true you guys are dating." He stated.

I noticed two square pieces of paper in his hand.
"Once again Akimi, we're not dating", Iwaizumi replied blankly. "Then explain this. Oikawa basically threw himself at you in these photos", Akimi said as he slapped the two small pieces of paper on the desk in front of Iwaizumi. He looked confused and picked them up slowly. I saw his eyes widen when he looked at the two pieces in his hand. Quickly, I stood up and walked to stand behind him. When I looked over his shoulder, I noticed those two pieces of paper were photos.
Of us...
One had me in Iwa-chan's lap with his arms around me to keep me from falling off, while the other one had Iwaizumi with his arms wrapped around me to stop me from falling on the ground.