boom bop where were you when the beat dropped

"So, it's basically the Save Rock And Roll Tour, part three, and with more bands." Maya clarifies, Pete, Brendon, Billie, Gerard, Tyler, Ashley, and Hayley sitting around her. They all nod, Brendon looking excited "This is going to be amazing."

At around three in the morning, Amelia walks into Maya's room, lying next to her sister.

"I dropped out of college."

Maya's silent for a moment, before she rolls over to hug her.

Everything moves pretty quickly from that night, dates are finalised, venues are sold out, flights are arranged and soon enough Maya, Amelia, Sarah and Brendon are getting ready to pack up for close to five months of non-stop shows, and take Oliver with them.

Brendon and Sarah are completely supportive of Amelia's decision, there's some tension between Piper and Amelia for a bit, but Piper confesses it's just because she's going to miss having her around.

"Maya, wake up." Brendon yawns, opening her bedroom door "Zack'll be here in thirty minutes." Brendon's balancing Oliver on his hip, holding his phone in his free hand. Maya groans "Shit, I'm not finished packing." Brendon groans as well "For god's sake Maya, the flight's at three, we don't have time." He hits his head jokingly on the wall, and Maya rolls her eyes.

The five Urie's leave the house only ten minutes later than planned, Brendon, Sarah and Amelia all muttering various excuses involving Maya's delayed packing. Zack only laughs as he pulls away from the curb.

Maya hugs Pete sleepily when they reach the airport "Dude, this tour better be worth getting up at two in the morning." She grumbles as Pete picks her up, she's still quite short for her age. Pete shrugs "It was your idea." She sighs "Don't blame this on me, I said why don't we tour, not why don't we get up and stupid-o'clock." Pete laughs now, as Andy takes Maya's bag from her "C'mon, let's get you on the plane before you pass out." Maya rolls her eyes "That's not happening again, I was like, thirteen." Pete nods, sighing fondly "Good memories. You would've broken your nose if I hadn't caught you." Maya hits his shoulder "You make it sound like you're some superhero, but you're still here dragging me through an airport at two in the morning."

"Jake Chams, the media man!" Brendon grins, high-fiving the man who'd filmed and photographed the Death of A Bachelor tour. Mark, who had just approached the group with Tyler, Josh, Debby and Jenna, holds his free hand in the air "Dude, um, hello?" He jokes, and Brendon laughs "Yeah, but Mark and Brad the media men doesn't have the same ring to it, y'know?"

Brendon puts his arm around Sarah, who smiles "Bren, we're taking a baby on tour." She states, and Maya leans over Pete's shoulder "Glad you noticed, mom." Sarah rolls her eyes at their eldest daughter, turning to Amelia "Honestly, I really wonder about her sometimes." Amelia nods in agreement, yawning. They get on the plane, and Maya settles into her seat between Sarah and Dallon. Oliver cries for a few minutes during take off before he settles down, and the group continue talking. 

The flight reminds Maya of one of her first with the band, except it had only been Panic! Now there's over thirteen people on the jet. Everyone's excited for the tour, and the positive vibes remain until soundcheck, where Maya promptly forgets how to play I Write Sins, which makes Brendon hit his head against Amelia's piano as Dallon tries to jog her memory of the song.

The American tour goes spectacularly, the fans love the group of bands, the bands love hanging around with each other, as well as loving the crowds that turn up for the show, and soon enough they're boarding a plane to Australia. It's been at least three years since Panic's last tour, and Maya's eager to return.   

Although jet-lagged, she couldn't be more excited to be back in the country, mostly because Sydney held one of the biggest venue's they'd ever play. They played the arena the last time they'd been in the city, now - mostly due to the fan demand and amount of bands - they were playing the stadium. Maya follows Pete and Patrick into the venue through a set of doors that fans will be using in a few hours. Pete swears under his breath "Damn, man." Patrick puts his arm over Maya's shoulder "You know how many people fit in here?" He asks quietly, and Maya shrugs "Like, thirty thousand or something stupid?" Patrick shakes his head, still looking out at the stadium grounds "They can fit eighty-three-thousand people in here. And an extra five hundred if they're really trying." Pete coughs slightly, dragging his gaze away from the stage being set up several meters below them "Well, there's not eighty-thousand coming out tonight, but we're beating Taylor swift. She got like, seventy-three-thousand, and there's seventy-five coming out tonight. We're making history for this Stadium and music here, kid."

Maya takes a deep breath "Fuck." Pete laughs "Yeah, something like that."

Brendon throws Maya into the air "Are you excited?" He yells, pulling a sparkling pink suit jacket on. Maya grins "Totally. I'm a little nervous, but this is going to be amazing." Billie walks up behind her, picking her up "You fucking bet it will be." Maya laughs, hugging Billie "Hell yeah."

"Maya, we're taking Oli to the GA line, you coming?" Sarah asks from the other side of Panic's dressing room, holding the baby on her hip as Amelia put a hat on. Maya nods, slipping her feet into her shoes as they walked out. Maya hadn't noticed Josh following, and squealed when the drummer picked her up and swung her onto his shoulders "Josh! What the hell, man!" She laughs, messing up his hair. Josh grins, shaking his head at her.

Several fans scream when they see Sarah, Amelia, Maya and Josh approaching, Oliver now in a stroller pushed by Sarah. But they're quickly silenced when they notice Oli sleeping, The group spend almost an hour walking up and down the line, talking to fans waiting in the queue, taking photos, and gathering a small collection of art and letters for members of the other bands, as well as themselves.

Brendon laughs when he looks at his phone from soundcheck, which Maya, Josh and Amelia are all officially late to, noticing #imetoliverurie a top ten trend on twitter.

@/brendonurie : i'd just like everyone to know #imetoliverurie first so like sucked in

@/mayaurie : bitch i named him so sike @/brendonurie

@/ameliaurie : i'm pretty sure i held him before you ??? @/mayaurie @/brendonurie

@/hellosarahurie : um well he came out of me first so i think i beat all of u #imetoliverurie @/ameliaurie @/brendonurie @/mayaurie

@/gerardway : this convo got real uncomfortable real quick #imetoliverurie @/hellosarahurie @/brendonurie

@/petewentz : yeah im with @/gerardway i love u guys but cmon @/brendonurie @/hellosarahurie

@/mayaurie : blocked and muted @/petewentz @/gerardway @/brendonurie @/hellosarahurie @/ameliaurie

@/thisistherealryanross : i can promise the show tonight will be much better than these children arguing on the internet @/mayaurie

@/brendonurie : don't make promises you can't keep ross

@/thisistherealryanross : ladies and gentleman, @/brendonurie - sabotaging his own career since '87

a/n: hey kids this one was fun and chill good vibes

hope you're all having a good day/night + enjoyed this chapter :)

((any suggestions for the last few chapter if u got them - pls comment them :)))

love u all a lot

grace x