23 [Last Chapter]

CHAPTER 23

  Forever is a long time,
but I wouldn't mind spending it
by your side

3rd person POV

"Hey,wanna go play basketball?" Daniel asked you,an excited expression on his face.

"Sure...but for real this time?" You questioned him,remembering the first time he asked you to play basketball with him.

"Yeah yeah,that was just a joke.I cant believe you still remember that after 2 years" He smiled and chuckled at you.

"Now lets go play!" Daniel said,rushing to the basketball court,you following behind him.

Daniel grabbed a ball,"First one to 10 wins!"

                                 -

It was 9 to 9 and it was your ball now.You stood at the 3 point line,thinking of what to do.You run past Daniel and did the lay up,letting the ball fall freely to the ground.You smiled and yelled in victory,

"AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!" Daniel chuckled looking at your reaction,slowly walking towards you.

"Sorry to break it to you,but I let you win"

"NO WAY! I won fair and square!" You said,standing only a few inches from the wall.The gap between you and Daniel lessened.

For a moment,time seemed to stop and only you and Daniel were the ones moving.

Daniel stared deeply into your eyes.Without thinking,his hands held onto your hips and pushed you gently towards the wall.

"D-daniel.." You say,flustered at his sudden actions.

Both of your lips were barely inches apart.Oh how badly Daniel wanted to kiss you.

So he did.

It lasted about 10 seconds before both of you broke apart,gasping for air.

"I love you"You said,smiling at Daniel with love.

"I love you too, stupid"

-End of story-

~A/N:
OMG this book has finally ended!!

Im still so emo...im sad the first book im writing has ended T.T

I might write a Wanna One imagines book...But I'll decide later on:)

Also,if youre an NCTzen and you don't mind,please check out my friend,MushroomKimchi198 NCT Imagines book~

If you didn't know,we also have a story we made together called, 'Deadly Love' a Park Jihoon Fanfic!!

But anyways,I sincerely thank all of you for reading this~

For the last time,

Love

Cookie🍪

Cute <3