Prologue

You sighed,stressed with all the school work you had to finish by this weekend.You just wanted to cuddle up on your bed and sleep for just one day.You wanted to go out and play freely without a care like the 5-year-olds that play at the playground at the park every evening.You wanted someone to hug you and say that everything would be alright.But you had no friends.No one to laugh with.No one you can rant to.No one.Basically,you were really shy and you hated it.You wanted to go out and make new friends,have a new life.You sighed at the thought.

"Im never gonna have friends..."You said as you let a tear slip down on your rosy pink cheek.The thought never left your mind,until a guy with peach pink hair bumped into you causing you both to fall hard on the ground.You groaned in pain and tried to stand up but failed miserably.

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY??" You looked up to the guy who bumped into you and blushed when you saw his face.His eyes were chocolatey brown and his hair...and his lips..was just...perfect.

"Um..hello?" He said making you snap out of your thoughts.

"Oh uh..im fine.." You mumbled softly,looking at your shoes.Your face was tomato red by now and you didn't want to look at him in case you would embarrass yourself in front of him again.He giggled and said,

"Im kang Daniel,senior in high school.Whats your name?" He asked.My mind suddenly went blank.Wait...what is my name?

"U-uh..my name..?its uhhhhhhhh (Y/N)...right? Yeah! (Y/N)!"
You giggled nervously.Great.He probably thinks youre a total weirdo now.

"Well nice to meet you (Y/N)! I have to go to class now.I'll see you around school then?" He winked and left.

...wait..what is this feeling?

~A/N:
Hi!! Im sorry if there are grammatical errors in this!! This is my first story so please bear with me! I hope you enjoyed reading it! Btw,you are the same age as him;)

~A/N: Hi!! Im sorry if there are grammatical errors in this!! This is my first story so please bear with me! I hope you enjoyed reading it! Btw,you are the same age as him;)