|11| -Walk Away-

If you're gonna ask me how was the start of this activity, I'd probably commend it's awful. I know I should love this activity but with the fact that we're not yet starting makes me so intolerant.

I can hear the other groups cracking up and the guns being used go in a beauteous harmony, while in ours? I'm hearing Horan's unpalatable speech that is really not related to this mother fucking activity.

His eagerness with winning the so called platoon wars is just so over the edge that in every groupings, he'll brag about it. Saying stupid stuffs as if he's gonna win in this battle.

Actually, there are times that I just want to cut him off but I can't. My conscience is reminding me that if I do that, I'll do unwanted punishments and that's what I've been trying to avoid for almost a week now.

After a million lightyears, Horan's finally done with his earthly pledge. Everyone lined up straightly same as me, of course.

While the first three Cadets are still being tutored, I draw my attention to the other group that's just beside ours. Styles' group was there and it's actually Lori's turn to grab the gun. I saw Harry grinning wickedly when Lori was walking towards his direction. He's like challenging her as if she couldn't hit even a single can, but instead of being provoked, Lori even simpered at him and gosh I didn't know that I'm blessed with good eye sight. Then suddenly, she glommed the gun without waiting for Harry's instruction. Man I swear Harry's reaction was priceless.

When Harry was about to teach her, I guess, how to use it, Lori just drifted her attention to the gun and she started to lift the thing up until her eye level. She pulled the trigger and the bullets shoot what it have to hit, making all the cans fall off. Everyone was so amased from what she did, even me to be honest, that all of us applaud after.

And since then I started fancying Lorraine. I don't know I just adore her so much even though this sounds so lesbian. It's so cool how she manages to be an either-girl-boy human being. She's so talkative and often laughs a lot that makes her annoying at times, but whenever she's at the grounds, she's so stiff and firm. Like you have never seen her smile before. Frankly saying, if I'm seriously a guy, I'd ask her out for a date. She's like the perfect girl a man could ever imagine.

I was deeply recapitulating my thoughts when suddenly I felt eyes were being glued on me. I looked back to my group and I saw everyone glaring at me like I just did the silliest thing ever. "What?!" I screeched.

"Cadet Horan's been calling your attention for about 5 times now and this one's the sixth," Cadet Waters whispered from my back. Horan called my surname again and I walked in front, feeling like it's my Beyoncé moment.

"If you'll stay unfocused, you will never learn." Horan said disgustingly as he glared at me once more.

What? I was carried away with Lori's performance just like everyone did. Don't tell me he wasn't amused because if that's so, I'd flush his aggro looking face in the toilet until he agrees that Lori is really good. Take note, in a toilet that's full of piss and shit just like what the victim from I spit on your grave did as her revenge.

I mumbled 'whatever', without him knowing of course, and I stepped closer to him, but not too close for our skins to touch. That's probably gross.

In front of me is a table that's full of different kinds of guns and in not less than a minute, it made my stomach flutter, making my adrenaline agitate in an unusual manner. I'm feeling my hands hyperventilate with the thought of using it.

After years of drooling while imagining myself using it, it's finally real. Although Horan's still blocking the table. Screw him.

I was standing in front of Horan, when I realised that we've been in that position for a while now. "I thought I'm gonna learn how to use a gun, not how to fucking-stare-and-stand." I said with closed arms. This is not even a pinch close to an enjoyable activity.