Chapter 6

*Allie's pov*

Was he really the scared? I mean either way it was hilarious to see but I can't help thinking he was faking it. I don't know. It kinda made me look at him differently since I wasn't think of how much I hated him at that exact moment. He really is cute... wow I think I've gone crazy.... two hours ago I hated his guts and now I dont?!?! Do I like him? Nah there's no way. Maybe.

"I'm hungry." Hunter said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Ooooo we should order pizza!" Brandon said. I guess we could I mean it just the three of us everyone else is asleep.

"I'll order it." I offered. I ordered 3 large pizza cause why not? Mom wasn't there to tell me not too.

*Ding dong* "PIZZA'S HERE!!" Brandon yelled.

"THEN GET THE DOOR STUPID!" I yelled back. He gave me a dirty look and went to get it.

"I'll help you." Hunter said leaving me and Jacob in the room by ourselves.

"So...." Jacob said.

"Are you gonna start a conversation or..." I said back

" uh.. well..idk." he said

"Didn't think so." I said while rolling my eyes.

"What do you like to do for fun around here?" He asked.

"Fun?" I asked like I was stupid.

"Uh Yeah? What is there to do around here?" He said back.

"I wouldn't ask me that." I simply said.

"But I did." He said.

"Okay.... there is a mall, movie theater, and a pool a few blocks away." I responded, uninterested.

"You don't seem very interested in them. What do you like to do?" He asked.

"And you are concerned why?" I said like the witty person I am.

"I'm trying to get to know you better." He stated.

"Yeah you don't want to do that." I said.

"And why not?" He asked.

"Well..." I didn't really have an answer ummm... " you just dont."

"We'll see if I do or not." He smirked as I got up to look for my idiot brothers that left me to die in there.

"Guys! What are you doing?!" I yelled at them. "Not only did you completely leave me to die in there, you ate a whole box of pizza without me?!" I yelled "Wow guys I feel the love."

"Sorry sis." They both said.

"Ugh I'm going to bed I can't handle you hooligans any more tonight. Goodnight guys." I said yawning.

"Night gurlll." Brandon said like the white girl he is.

*in the moring*

"Allie wake up!!!" Hunter screamed. "We are going to the mall!!"

"Ugh what time is it?" I asked.

"Noon." He said.

"Can I bring Sage?" I asked.

"Sure whatever just get ready we are leaving in thirty minutes." He said.

"Thirty minutes?!" I yelled.

" Yeah so get up chick." He said.

I quickly texted my best friend Sage and got in the shower.

I met Sage when we were in 3rd grade. Before my brothers were famous so I can really trust that she isn't using me unlike the other girls at my school. Them hoes ain't loyal...

When I got out of the shower I quickly dried off and picked out my outfit (above) and walked into the living room to see the other guys ready, including Jacob... He didn't look too bad..

_______________________________________

That all I can do right now! Hopefully I can update soon and hopefully this doesn't suck lol

-E