Chapter 3

It's been 30 minutes and my brothers still aren't here. I really want to know what my 'suprise' is, like it's killing me.

My mom and I have already cleaned the whole house and apparently going somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To the store. I can guarantee they will be hungry when they come back." She said, and she was right they definitely would be.

"Okay have fun!" I said.

"Ha ha very funny. Now go get ready they should be here any minute!" She said.

I guess I could look a little better. I have on sweats and Brandon's sweatshirt on with my hair in a twisted bun thing so it will be curly when I take it down. Okay now to find clothes...

I walk into my giant closet and start looking. I don't want to look that good but definitely not ugly. I settled for white high wasted shorts and and lacey, loose fitting short-sleeved shirt.(picture at beginning of chapter)I took my hair down and it fell into perfect curls. Then I walked into the bathroom connected to my room, put on some mascara and I was ready. I don't wear a lot of makeup because I have a good complexion and skin tone.

About 10 minutes later they finally pulled into the driveway in a cab. I was really nervous for some reason but also very excited. I waited for them to get their stuff and walk into the perfectly clean house.

------------------------------

Is this getting any better? I'm gonna try to write to chapter 10 soon and also write longer chapters.

Ik this isn't going anywhere right now but stay with me I have some ideas for the future!!😘

-E