Chapter 5

(^^Cause I want Golden State to win!!!)

*Jacob's p.o.v*

I don't think she likes me judging by her reaction. She looks like someone just punched her in the face honestly. She's surprised? Mad? Annoyed? Oh my gosh I can't tell. I wish she would like me kinda. She's kinda pretty... Okay she's gorgeous, but it will be hard to start something if she already hates me.

*Allie p.o.v*

I already hate him. I know I should "give him a chance"or whatever, but he look like he only cares about his appearance also known as his hair. I don't know maybe I'm wrong. I'm most likely not though.

*Brandon's p.o.v*

What's wrong with her? I thought she
would be happy I mean he's Jacob Sartorius for goodness sake!! Everyone loves Jacob, well I guess not EVERYONE.

*Allie p.o.v*

Okay he's kinda cute but he still looks self absorbed.

"Hey" was all he said.

"Um hi" I replied. "I'm Allie"

"Yeah I know who you are." Um ok not weird at all...

"Oh, uh okay?" That more like a question but I didn't know what to say I mean that was really creepy!

"I don't mean to be a creep!" He blurted. I guess he noticed the weirded out look in my face.

"Your brothers told me about you on the way here." He explained a little more.

"Yeah we told him A LOT about you Allie." Brandon giggled while I gave him a look. If looks could kill he would be looonnngggg gone by now.

"Oh wow I just love when you embarrass me before I do it myself." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry.." He muttered.

" So what are we doing today?" I asked breaking the unbearable silence in the room.

"We haven't really thought of anything yet. Um.. we could just watch a movie or something tonight and go somewhere tomorrow since it's already getting kinda late?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah ok that's cool. What movie?" I asked bit I already knew the answer.

"THE PURGE!!" Brandon and Hunter both yelled at the same time. Great a scary movie. They know I hate them and I'm just going to embarrass myself. Ugh brothers!

"Yay." I said without any enthusiasm at all, but I didn't care. I was not happy about this choice of movie. I get scared really easy and I know they will make me sit with Jacob I mean that's just what they do. They want me to date him so they will push me until I break and go with it.

"Oh come on! You have three very manly men to watch with, Allie." Brandon said.

"Um unless I've missed like every year of your lives, none of you have even came close to puberty and Hunter's 15." I fired back.

"Hey I have to hit puberty!" Hunter said. His voice cracked while he said hit.

"And now you just proved my point."

He glared at me then logged into amazon to rent the movie.

"Okay I found it. Is everyone ready to watch?" Hunter said. They didn't make me sit by Jacob surprisingly. I sat between Hunter and Brandon with Jacob beside Hunter.

"Oh one sec." Brandon said and left the room. He came back a few minutes later with popcorn.

"Okay I'm good now." He said.

"Okay here we go." Hunter said as I silently prayed I wouldn't jump onto someone and embarrass myself.

*mid-way through movie at scary part*

"OH MY GOSH!" I yell and bury my face into Hunter while they all laughed their head off at my stupidity.

"Really? That was scary to you?" Brandon laughed.

"Um yeah that was terrifying!" I said. They just laughed and kept watching the movie. I noticed Jacob would look over and me sometimes. I wonder what his problem is.

*Jacob's p.o.v*

She probably thinks I'm crazy since I keep look at her, but I can't help it! She so cute and funny when she gets scared. Plus I've seen this movie like a hundred times so I'm kinda bored.

I really need to find a way to get her to notice me... there's a really freaky part coming up. Maybe if I act scared to she will notice me and she wont be embarrassed for being scared this time.

*scary part* (Still Jacob's p.o.v)

"AHHHHHH!" We both scream. She looks at me surprised as I act scared. They boys were dying because they thought I was actually scared but I didn't care. She was laughing too. Her laugh and smile are so beautiful.

*Allie's p.o.v*

"AHHHHHH!" me and someone else scream at the same time. I look over to see Jacob scared out of his mind! I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe he's not as obsessed with his image as I thought?

*Hunter's p.o.v*

I knew he was pretending. We watched this on tour and he never acted scared. Good plan Jacob..

_____________________________

I feel like that didn't totally suck! Yay!

What do you think??

-E