Chapter 3: Land Of Waves / Zabusa Momochi

Start from the beginning

"Yo"

We all turn around and we saw Kakashi-sensei standing and unharmed. Sakura and Naru-chan stared at him wide eyes.

"Kakashi-sensei!! Your alive!" Sakura exclaimed.

Sensei only smiled. I know he smiled even though he's wearing a mask.

"Good job Kumi, Sasuke you too Sakura.  And Naruto sorry I didn't know you would freeze up like that, you got hurt."

I look at Naru-chan and I saw he truly has a wound on his hands. I stared at it wide eyes.

"Naru-chan..."

"Hey, your not hurt? Scaredy cat." Sasuke stated with a smile.

Naru-chan only glared at him. I know that anytime he would jump on Sasuke so I stop him and shook my head. He slowly nodded at me.

"Don't move too much Naruto their claws has a poison. It would spread on your body if you keep on moving" Kakashi-sensei said.

"Kakashi-sensei I think we need to go back on the village and treat Naruto's wound. We can't do this mission we're only a mere genin." Said Sakura

I look at Naru-chan again and saw him clenching his fist.

"Why me? Why I can't fight like Ku-chan or Sasuke?!" He then took out his kunai and stab his wound.

I didn't stop him. If I did it would hurt his pride. I smiled, I'm proud of my brother.

My teammates including Tazuna-san stared at him in horror.

"What are you doing Naruto?!" Sakura exclaimed

"I swear, with this wound I would protect you old man with my life! Believe it!" He yelled

"Go Naru-chan!!" I yelled while pumping my fist on the air.

"Nice speech and all Naruto. But you'll lose a lot of blood on that wound." Kakashi-sensei stated as a fact.

I chuckled when he panic. I walk on his direction then take his hand. I close my eyes and started to heal it. My hands glowed pink. I didn't notice that my teammates including sensei and Tazuna-san looking at me wide eyes.

I open my eyes and the glowing stop then I check his wound one more time before wrapping it on bandages. When I'm done I smiled at him.

"Be careful next time okay Naru-chan?" I ask.

He nodded his head rapidly.

"Okay Ku-chan!"

Again with a space out the only thing I know is Kakashi-sensei insisted to continued this mission. But I think he only continue it because Tazuna-san felt him guilty.

I chuckled. Your very wise Tazuna-san. Right now were on the boat. I'm sitting besides Sasuke. Don't ask me why I'm sitting with him he just pulled me. Saying he doesn't want to sat with Sakura.

"It's so big!" Naru-chan yelled.

The driver of the boat yelled at him to quite, then he apologized.

When we reach the end the rower took his leave. We continued on walking suddenly Naru-chan started on trowing his kunai on random direction.

"What are you doing Naruto? Stop showing off!" She then punch him on his head.

"Aww! I swear I saw someone! Believe it!"

She only rolled her eyes. I laugh silently. He again starting trowing a kunai then he accidentally hurt the poor white rabbit. Wait... White rabbit?