3.6

the next morning when youngjae wakes up from a good night of sleep, the smell of pancakes fills his nostrils, making him salivate a little

the next morning when youngjae wakes up from a good night of sleep, the smell of pancakes fills his nostrils, making him salivate a little. as he sits up, he rubs his eyes with a yawn before looking around then at his naked body. oh, right. they had amazing sex just a few hours ago. his face flushes a little at the memory. youngjae decides to see what jaebum is doing instead of cuddling with him and wraps himself in the blanket, transforming into a burrito and goes to the kitchen. he's greeted by the sight of jaebum making breakfast. it feels so domestic that youngjae's knees shake a little.

"hyung," he breathes with a pout.

jaebum turns his head to look at him, a smile finding its place on his handsome face. youngjae hates that about him, it's unfair.

"morning baby," the older greets him.

"why weren't you in bed with me?"

jaebum chuckles and opens his arms wide for the younger to come make himself comfortable in them. youngjae (not so) reluctantly goes to him and buries himself into the older's embrace. jaebum wraps his arm around his body, placing a kiss on the top of his head affectionately.

"i was making breakfast," jaebum explains as he runs a hand through youngjae's already messy hair.

"still wanted to wake up seeing your face," the latter mumbles with discontent.

"i'm sorry baby. how can i make it up to you?"

youngjae wordlessly tilts his head up, puckering his lips, clearly asking for a kiss. jaebum chuckles softly, cupping the younger's face with his hands and presses a sweet kiss to his lips. youngjae seems satisfied as he smiles widely before pecking jaebum's cheek.

"now you can set the table?" jaebum asks, going back to the pancakes.

youngjae nods, doing just that and finally they can eat. as they eat, youngjae rests his head on jaebum's shoulder, his sleepiness not totally gone.

"hyunng," he whines. "i don't wanna leave this place."

jaebum hums with a smile. the older wraps his arm around the younger, stroking his arm gently. youngjae almost purrs at that.

"we can come back anytime you want, okay?"

"really? that would be so cool!"

"of course, we can even bring the boys. there's more than enough room for all of us," jaebum says, eating the last piece of his pancake.

the bright smile on the younger's face is the reward he gets.

__

"i kind of missed my house," youngjae sighs happily as he unlocks the door of his apartment.

"we've only been gone for two days," jaebum chuckles as they go in.

"yeah but- what the fuck?!" youngjae curses loudly as his eyes fall on the state of his apartment.

it seems like a hurricane visited his house while he was away. furniture? ruined. kitchen? ruined. there's broken glass in the kitchen and the framed pictures that once were on the wall are scattered around on the floor. jaebum looks just as shocked as his mouth opens wide.

"have i been robbed hyung?" youngjae asks, feeling his voice crack and his body starts trembling.

"i... don't know. first, calm down," the older male soothingly strokes youngjae's cheeks. "i'm going to check the other rooms to see if there was any other damage, okay?"

"o-okay," youngjae nods faintly, trying to remain calm.

a few minutes later, he hears jaebum calling him in the bathroom. he stands up on wobbly legs and goes to the bathroom.

"i think i know who did this," jaebum says, eyebrows frowning as he points to the mirror.

"YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

L.J.N."

━━━━
*mattyb's voice* you thought it was over hA

what's your favorite songs in jjp's new album? mine are icarus and find you 😊