Note - Requests

Hi guys! Just to let you know if you requested, I will be doing them! And I also want to apologize for taking so long on them, but I promise that I'm making them the best that I can and they will be out soon.

I have to talk about requests again because even after I sent out the last note about them, there were people that still kept requesting. I love getting requests from you guys, but I'm getting a bit stressed now because I already have so many requests to do.

Don't worry though! I will do all the requests that I got even after the note was published, but I'm going to have to ask you to not request anymore right now. I have so many of them to do, and all of them are going to be published.

I don't want to sound rude, but I'm going to have to tell you this.

If you request after this note has been published, I WILL NOT do your request. I'm sorry, but I'm very stressed getting more of them after I said that I won't be taking them anymore. And many other people have been waiting patiently for them and I really want to get them done and make them the best that I can.

The good news is that I will re-open requests after I'm done with all the other ones, even the ones after the last note I published.

So I hope you all understand and know that I love you all! I'd like to apologize for this and I'd like to thank you for reading this!

So I will see you on the next update! <3