Chapter 21

A little late maybe but, thank you all so so much for the lovely birthday wishes! You made my day! 💗

~~~

Perrie
"Why am I so nervous? We're just going to have a nice family dinner, it's not like I'm going to propose to you and have them watching me do it. Are you nervous, Jade?"

Jade stood in front of the bathroom mirror, eyeing me through her flawless reflection. For the night, she wore a simple black t-shirt and blue high-waisted jeans. They hugged her curves perfectly. Her ass looked great in them.

I wore a white button-up shirt and black skinny jeans. I wore my blonde hair in a high ponytail. Once again I felt average as I stood next to Jade. She looked good in anything, even when she wore the simplest of outfits.

Looking in the mirror, she flashed me a warm smile. My heart skipped a beat. She had the most beautiful smile in the world.

"Not at all. I look forward to see them before they head back to South Shields" she said calmly.

"You never get nervous" I stated, referring to the times where I've been a nervous wreck while she remained perfectly calm and collected.

"Oh Perrie..."

A heartily chuckle escaped her lips. She tore her gaze from the mirror and looked directly at me. My heart began beating like crazy as her eyes were so full of love. I loved it when she looked at me like that. That loving look of hers always succeeded to make me feel special, cared for.

"Believe me, I do. I still get butterflies when I see you. I still think it's terrifying to ask you out on a date. I still get all giddy when I'm on me way to pick you up from work...I get nervous when I haven't seen you in a while. Taking you out on a date scares me because I'm afraid you won't like it, or you'll realize you actually don't want to be with me. You make me nervous as hell. But I think it's a good thing," she grabbed my hands as she bored her caramel eyes into mine, "I'm madly in love with you, Perrie Edwards, and I'd be very concerned if I didn't get butterflies everytime I see you. And I'd be far more concerned if taking you on a date didn't freak me out. Believe it or not, but every date we go out on is like a first date to me."

"Jadey..."

Tears blurred my vision. Before I knew the word of it, tear after tear trickled down my cheeks. Damn it. Now my make-up would be ruined and Jade would think I'm weird for crying over nothing. Why did I have to be emotional all the time?

"Aww, baba, don't cry" Jade cooed as she wiped the tears from my face.

"You're just so sweet, what did I do to deserve you?" I asked softly.

"The question is more like what I did to deserve someone as amazing as you" she smiled.

"I love you" I said sincerely.

Jade answered by pressing her lips against mine. She parted my lips with her skilled tongue and then slid her tongue in my mouth. I closed my eyes as I let my tongue enter her mouth. Fireworks went off in my stomach when she rolled our tongues around slowly, filling my mouth with her taste. I moaned when she bit my lower lip. I loved to get bitten. She did it so well.

After the passionate kiss, I rested my forehead against hers. We looked into each other's eyes - brown meeting blue - as we both smiled. Standing there, just being close, thoughts of how blessed I was flooded my mind. I had hit the jackpot. Just look at my girl!

She always made sure I knew she loved me. She cared for me, looked after me, she valued me. She didn't buy me things often but when she did, she bought something with a meaning. Like the necklace she got me today. She bought it so I could keep her with me wherever I go. That meant a lot to me.