Love-Vampires-Hunters & Magic Dont Mix;

*** im sorry about this chapter i meant for it to be longer but i stopped and didint realize i was fully finished yet, so bare with me i still havent started the new chapter yet. but than thats a good thing, because you guys can check out my other shit ? =D yaaa

good idea

lol. but yeah enjoy.*****

It's been almost a week, and I haven't heard from Jude for awhile now, after our conversation on the corn field. His words still taint my mind, but I don't know who to believe... Michael the one guy who makes me coffee in the morning and claims he's my soul mate, or Jude the guy who I only knew for 1 day?

Water trickled and splashed on my bare back as the hot steam filled the air, my thoughts where jumbled and crude torturing me.

"Sam ever see that one slasher horror film where the girls taking a shower and then a crazy person come in with a knife and kills her?"

Michael says voice taunt and cheery

Michael's voice sounded on the other side of the shower curtain

I peeked out the edge to glare at him,

"What the hell do you think you're doing in the bathroom well I'm taking a shower?"

I raised an eyebrow at him, but soon realized all he had on was his boxers and a very seductive smile plastered on his flawless face, that made my heart flutter with anticipation

"Well since vampires do get dirty, I figured I come and take a shower with you"

Michael's voice dipped sweetly at the end, and he started to slowly take off his boxers, exposing his hips a bit

"GahH! Just wait"

my face flushed I went back into the shower and put my head down letting the water fall on my face, than a tingling sensation went through me and I looked up to find Michael in the shower with me fully naked and smiling

"You know If my dad were home, and seen you here, he'd soo have the shot gun ready for you"

I said and gently kissed him on the lips

Michael responded by wrapping his arms around my naked waist and pulling me closer, my chest on his water trickled down our bodies. He slowly lifted my chin and planted kisses on my lips than on my chest, and my collar bone, the coldness of his lip rings caused me to moan in pleasure quietly at first than He nipped and bit on my neck causing me to scream in pain, because he bit through my skin.

A little bit of blood came down my neck and hit the water, causing it to turn a murky brown color. A cold dread filled me when I remembered what Jude said. I stepped back a little bit towards the shower head and grabbed my neck; I could feel my pulse quickening. I looked up at Michael to find his face drawn with confusion and hurt.

Than his face went blank, he tilt his head slightly towards me like he was hungry, but then shook numbly and his sincere face returned.

"Im so sorry Sam! I didn't mean to really I didn't...I don't know what come over me, I guess I was just getting excited"

Michael said head drawn down I could see him nibbling his lip rings.

I stepped out the shower and grabbed the white towel ignoring Michaels apology, wrapping the towel around me I looked in the mirror, two small bite marks formed on my neck and I scowled at myself for letting him get close to me, after all I still don't know who he is completely.

Suddenly a blur went by and Michael was behind me fully clothed, he kissed my neck and the small marks went away

"Really Sam I'm sorry... I would never hurt you"