Love-Vampires-Hunters & Magic Dont Mix;

*** // mean like thoughts since wattpads gay and there no italics T.T, and dude on the side is Jude, i was gonna make him have dreads, but couldnt find a guy that fit the scrip. BTW i wont be updating till the end off the week, im working on new chps for other stories and school work, so keep it reall kiddos and smoke the herb =D**

The steady clicking off the clock was the only sound in the whole room, that and my scrambling thoughts. How on earth do you live in a house when there's a vampire living in your humble aboad... excuse me I mean in your walls. And not even that but one that knows your entire life and past?

I was just going to get into my vampire dilemma when Mrs.B my English teacher interrupted my thoughts.

"Class listen up id like to introduce you all to a new student his name is Jude Halesing"

My stomach did a 360, because there standing in front of the class room was by far the most breathtaking flawless guy ever... well second from Michael of course.

He looked familiar...

I had to stare longer than necessarily because he was jus that...damn.

Long white blond hair, a sleeveless Iron Maiden shirt that showed off his well built muscles, and a pair of designer black jeans and boots. He had the most striking hazel eyes I might add.

// hmm he looks like a Indie Rocker//

I thought but soon stopped myself, I was on a strict no guys Sam rule for a long time.

That's when Jude looked my way and smiled, remembering my strict rule, I focused on my Shakespeare handout, till class was over so I could tell Claudia about Mr.Hottie

"Hey" someone whispered

I gulped looking to my right to see Jude smiling at me, my heart started race.

" uhmm hello" my voice cracking at the end, Jude smiled even more bigger at my nervousness

" just wanted to say dope hair, pink suites you"

Jude smiled warmly at me than returned to his Shakespeare handout.

// oh my god he likes my hair...shit no guys Sam... he should meet Claudia... I wonder what Michaels doing?//

*Michael POV*

I leaned against the cool tree trunk outside the school, smoke in hand, I inhaled the sweet fumes. My eyes fixated on Sam, she's so en-chanting to watch, she never ceases to amaze me, never seems to bore me either after 500 years my love for her is still strong.

I wonder if this is considered stalking. Or whatever humans these days call it. Surely not though, all I'm doing is starring through a window from afar. Memorizing my soul mates...my one true loves every inch of face and thought.

I let out a breathy chuckle and took another drag of my smoke.

"God I do sound like a creeper"

I mumbled

Mine as well tune into her mind and see if she's thinking about me

"By far the most breathtaking flawless guy"

Sam's voice echoed in my mind, I smiled, awe my darlings thinking of me.

"Indie rocker...long dreads...hazel eyes...Halesing..."

I froze in shear panic, for I haven't herd the name Halesing in over 200 years...since the last killing, a familiar dread washed over me but I quickly shook it off... but not as fast as the memory came.

-M's memory-

She was beautiful I had my eye's set on her from start, it was the year 1616 when vampires weren't acceptable and there where hunters out, those who

Feared them stayed hidden, but those who wanted life where risk takers. I myself wanted love and nothing would stand in my way.

I was at a local shop and I spotted her; Lina sitting on a bench feeding small ducks in a pond. Her long deep purple dress fell of the sides, and her neatly long black hair was in braids, falling off her shoulders. She looked so happy sitting there, and instantly I knew it was love. But I think the most part that got my greatest attention where her eyes, so deep & sea green with golden flecks, it made my heart leap with happiness...if it where still beating.

I was about to approach her when a well dressed guy came up well in his 19's or so. He had a suit on and his blond hair was in a pony tail, the thing is I knew he was trouble because of his eyes they gave him away... they where hazel brown...yet they had secrets...dark ones.

So like any gentleman I sat back and watched from afar with a worried expression on my face, I decided to dive in to his thoughts...but got nothing, only emotion's and feeling.

All I can say is he wasn't normal.. nor was he vampire. His thoughts where purely corrupted, and I knew...he was a vampire hunter.

Than he glanced at me and smiled evil, like he knew who I was.

I bit my bottom lip, and fought back tears. Suddenly exhausted I leaned against the tree for support and closed my eye and let my thoughts untwine.

He killed her... Jude Halesing... poor Lina. He only did it because he was after me, now he's back, because he knows I found her again. He'll get her... I wont let him though.

" I wont let him" I said with a hoarse whisper