Chapter 1: New best friend

And there I was standing outside of my new prison....high school. My mom just dropped me off and I was forced to start my first day. So with my back pack on and in grip I walked through the front doors of my new life.
      The first day, the first day, the first day....of my new life. Over and over again this thought ran through my head along with many others but this was a main one. A new start don't mess it up don't make a fool of yourself be cool you don't want to be that new weird sophomore who just moved and is starting high school..... be cool.
What did that even mean "be cool." Did that mean be myself or be someone else so everyone likes you. I think I will go with number one at least I would try, after the first day if that didn't work I would try my second option.
I got to my locker and after the twentieth try I finally got it. I hope I can get the hang of this after the first few days of high school I will need to be able to get into my own locker! Once I finally got it open a girl about my size came and said "I guess your my locker buddy!! I'm so excited..... oh sorry I guess I have to introduce myself hello I am Kristy, Kristy Saul"..... She paused and did a little nod as if she wanted something "And you are?" Oh sorry I am Isabelle, Isabelle Rede. My friends call me Bella so feel free since we are going to be seeing each other a lot we might as well be friends right? "I like the way you think you are correct so yes we are now officially friends I hope to see you soon, new best friend!" New best friend I like the sound of that I could use a good true friend since I didn't have any friends I lied about that but I just thought she would like calling me Bella it's less formal. New best friend I had a new best friend maybe this high school thing wouldn't be to bad after all!