"This is perfect isn't it Em me and you ? "

"I couldn't think of anywhere else Ali that I would rather be this is absolutely perfect "

"Em i wish we didn't have to go back to college tomorrow  I've loved this "

"I know Ali  don't worry it everything will be okay "

"I believe you Em I'm  just so scared of getting my heart broken again "

"Ali that's completely understandable to feel like that especially after you being hurt but just so you know I won't hurt you I know it's hard to believe I'll always reassure you when I can "

How can you be so perfect Em.  I know I've just got a lot of trust issues however I've got no reason not to believe you "

"You can always trust me Ali by the way if you don't mind me saying this you look so beautiful today your blonde hair looks amazing "

"Em are you like flirting with me ?"
Ali asks laughing

"What does it look like to you Ali??"

"Em just shut up and kiss me Beautiful Mermaid "

"What did you just call me then Ali?"

"Erm..... nothing I mean okay when I watch you swimming I feel like your a Beautiful Mermaid in the water "

Ali you're making me blush I love that name but don't forget to kiss me"

Alison turns around kissing me passionately on the lips while we look at each other. While Ali is kissing  me I get my hand in the water to splash her however she catches me .

"Miss Fields what are you doing trying to get me wet again ? "

"I so wasn't Miss Diluarentis I'm a good student I wouldn't ever do such a thing "

"You're going to get yourself in trouble Miss FIelds  if you don't start behaving "

"But miss Diluarentis I love getting you wet "

With me saying that we both just look at each other and start laughing. We go back to the lake leaving the boat at  the lake walking back to the car while cuddling. 

                    Alison's pov

I can't believe I'm actually taking one of my students out on a date ,it feels so surreal, however Also very exciting at the same time . I look at Emily who is looking absolutely stunning, I've never quite felt this way towards a girl before so this is all new to me. I'm going to take Emily to a pizza restaurant as I'm aware she loves her pizza .

"Em are you excited to be going on a date with your Teacher? "

"I am yeah but Also kind of nervous at the same time "

"Don't be nervous Em although I am too"
I say smiling

We get to the restaurant taking a seat opposite each other ,while looking at the menu. I keep glancing at Emily she looks so hot .I break the silence by start asking her questions .

"So Em what's your type of girl then?"

"Well blonde blue eyes that's my type" Emily says smiling

"Em you're describing  me "
I say laughing

"To be honest Ali i don't really have a type as long as the girl Is caring sweet and loyal that's the main thing for me then if I fancy her then it's a bonus what about you  ?"

"My type well with guys  i like them tall dark hair and girls well to be honest with you Em you're the first girl I've fancied i like brunette girls "

"Good thing I'm brunteee then isn't it what do you like doing in your spare time other than Teaching? "

"I love reading, writting going shopping, cinema what about you Em  ?"

Just as Emily is about to speak, a Waitor comes over to our table ordering taking our food order. 

"I  love cycling shopping, swimming also cinema too good thing we got a lot in common haven't we Ali ? "

"We certainly have so Em when did you know you were gay ? "

" i liked girls since school you know when you just know that you fancy girls I've always known if that makes sense "?

"Yeah it does Em when me and Elliot used to watch movies I used to fancy the girls from the movies I mean you're the first real life girl I've fancied though.  i guess I've never really looked as I've been indenial about it for a long time plus I was in a relationship for .

The Waitor puts our pizza on the table on a plate while giving us both  two drinks .

"That's something I've never been indenial about my sexuality you are who are you in life you're never going to please everyone however I understand why people are scared of coming out though . "

"Yeah your right Em so did you have any other relationships other than Paige ? "

"I've had a couple but they haven't been for long I mean I've never had sex with them or anything just it didn't last that long I guess they just didn't accept me for me"

"What do you mean by that Em what are you referring to ? "

"Nothing Ali I mean they haven't felt ready to have sex I guess "

"Why not Em? your hot well it seems like you got the better choice now just saying "

"Well yeah obviously as you're so stunning Ali "

"Can I have the bill please ?"
Ali asks the Waitor while finishing her drink

"Ali i want to pay for you please let me "

"Em no I'm taking I've took you out for a date now Miss Fields don't argue"
I say giggling

"Okay Miss Diluarentis I'll let you off this once"
Emily says laughing

On the way back to the cabin we are making small talk while constantly smiling at each other every day I'm falling for Emily. When we get back to the cabin ,we start kissing things start to get heated until I notice a condom falls out Emily's pocket of her jeans.

"what the hell Emily  ? "

I'm going to leave it there on a cliffhanger 😜.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter.?  Thank you for those voting,commenting,viewing  loving your support.