chapter 13

Taylors pov~

1 week later

I wake up to zach crying I run to his room and pick him up "hey hey it's okay I'm here" I say to Zachary I go downstairs with him and turn on the tv and sit down and grab the bottle and feed him "last night Jason McCann excaped from prison with tyler Moore and Haden Rivera if you see them call the police" I look up at the TV at what I just heard jason excaped "oh god" I say I go upstairs and put zach on the play mat to play with his toys and go get the phone to tell chance the news.

I just got off the phone with chance and he's on his way over I pick up Zachary and put him on my hip and go downstairs to make some breakfast I put zach in his high chair and I hear the doorbell "it's open" I yell and zach freak out he gave me a face and I started laughing chance walks in the kitchen "hey Lil sis" I look at him "hi" he looks at zach. "what's up bud" he says to zach and picks him up and tickles him and zach giggles it was so cute "jason excaped from jail last night" chance looks at me and nodes "I know" he put zach back in his high chair "everything is gonna be okay you know jason more then anyone he won't hurt you" I node "I know jason won't hurt me I'm just worried he will get into more trouble and I don't want him to get hurt" chance looks at me "just trust him taylor" I smile my brother was right. "Taylor" I look at chance he has a photo in his hand "what" he gives me the photo "I thought you might want this I took it at the hospital is was the first time jason held Zachary he was so scared he might drop him" I giggle I took the photo and jason looks so adorable holding our son.       (pic above) I start to cry. "hey Taylor don't cry" chance hugs me "I miss him so much" I cry on chances shoulder "hes gonna come back and you'll be happy again don't worry taylor" I node he was right.

Chance left and it was just me and Zachary again I sit on the couch with him in my arms I smile at him and he just looks at me "your such a cutie" I say to him and make a funny face he giggles "momma" I look at him in shock. he said his first word "you said you first word lov" I say to him and start to tickle him he giggles "I love you buggy" I kiss his forhead I go upstairs and put him in his crib it's time for his nap I go downstairs and into the kitchen and wash the dishes then I sit on the couch someone nocks on the but there was a doorbell. I walk over to the the door and open it and my eyes widen it was Jason "BABE" I yell and jump into his arms "I've missed you so much" he kisses me "I missed you to" we go inside and lay on the couch cuddling "babygirl I love you so much" I smile "I love you to" he kisses my forhead "babygirl I don't know how to say this but I'm in a gang now" my eyes widen "what kind of gang" he looks at me worried "babygirl I'm the leader...of the savages" my eyes widen "the most wanted gang" I say he nodes. I shake my head "why" I asked I back away from him "babygirl please don't be scared you know I won't hurt you I love you" I node "I know it's just alot to take in you could get killed" he nodes "I know" is all he said. then I hear zach start crying I go upstairs and into his room jason follows we go into Zacharys room and I pick him up and look at jason "do you wanna go hold him baby" jason smiles and nodes. he holds up and kisses his head "I love you so much little guy" zach smiles at jason admiring him I smile "he missed you jason" jason smiles "I know I've missed both of you to" I hug around his torso why he holding zach. 

Zach falls asleep in his arms so jason puts him back in his crib we go to the room and jason picks me up and I laugh he put me on the bed and kisses my neck "I love you babygirl" I smile "I love you to" he takes his shirt off I look at how gorgeous his body is "you've been working out I see" he smiles and nodes he lays down I lay on top of him I kiss from his waist to his chest he moans I take my shirt off and he admires my body "your so beautiful babygirl" I blush "so are you" he kisses my chest and starts unbottoning his pants he takes them off then his boxers. Then he takes my bra off and my shorts he gets on top of me and he kisses and sucks on my waist I moan and he smirks he gets up and kisses me then gets between my legs and goes inside me I moan he goes back and worth he looks and me and keeps moaning I kiss him "I love you so much" he says I smile "I love you to" he smiles he falls out of me and lays next to me he wraps his arms around my waist and we just look at eachother I play with his hair. "Baby" I look at him "will you come with me to Paris I have to go because of the gang" he asks I look at him and shake my head "I can't jason I'm sorry" he looks at me in confusion "why" he asks I lay my head on his chest. "I can't go with you jason because I have to be here for our son I can't just leave him he needs me he even needs you but you put your gang before us so that's fine do what want but I'm staying here with our son" he looks at me "if I could stay with you I would and one day I will but I hung out with the wrong people in prison and now I have to pay the price." I look at him. "jason when you come back please be safe and i trust your going to make the right choice and it's either me and Zachary or your gang the choice is yours I just hope you choose the right choice when the time comes and remember that me and zach love you very much" I kiss is cheek he looks at me "I love you to and I choose you and zach always will." He kisses me  the rest of the night we lay there huging and kissing and fall asleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter what do you think will jason come back I knoe taylor will miss him but she's doing the right thing staying with Zachary but is Jason making the right decision. We will see in the next chapter goodbye for now♡♡♡