chapter 12

ason pov~

Its been 2 days and taylor still hasn't woken up the doctors have been feeding her threw tubs but I'm scared I'll loose her I know I shouldn't think like that but I cant take care of zach on my own I can't I need her help. I sit there watching my babygirl and she starts to move "baby?" She says I smile and tears fall down my face "I'm here babygirl" she smiles "how are you feeling?" I ask she looks at me "better I just wanna go home" I giggle "I know babygirl believe me I do to" she looks at me confused "you haven't went home" she asks I shake my head "I've stayed by your side the whole time" she smiles.

Taylor's pov~

Jason hasn't left once he stay by my side the whole time and I'm starting to worry for him and his heath and shouldnt be worried to much I love him I do its just I want him to be heathy and happy. I try to move and it hurts "baby what are you doing" jason asked his face full of worry. I shake my head "I wanna go home" he smiles "I'll go sign you out then we can go" I node he leaves and I get up and get dressed into the cloths that chance brought me everytime I go to the hospital I'm naked I dont get it. I walk out of the room and see jason I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him torso from behind he stiffen for a sec and looks back to see that it's just me. The doctors walk out of the nursery with Zach and put him in my arms I hold him and he's sound asleep I smile he looks alot like jason it's aborable he don't have much of my features but that's okay. We walk out of the hospital and get into the car we get home and my parents are back from there other business trip they were gone for a year "oh shit they don't know about zach" I look at jason  he struggs "oh well" he said and walk into the house I did the same my mom smiles and looks at me then zach "hey sweetie who's this little guy" my mom says I smile and look at jason "hes me and jasons" she looks at me in shock "what" she said she looks at jason in anger "you got my daughter pregnant" she walks up to him I go upstairs and put zach down in my old baby sit that I had when I was little I run downstairs my mom is still looking at jason I walk up behind jason and wrap my arms around is torso "yes mom he didn't mean to but it was the best gift he could ever give me" he looks at me and smiles I know those words made his heart melt I smile "well you can't keep it" I look at her in shock "that's not your choice mom" she shakes her head "I'm your mom your not old enough to have a child so it is my choice" she says then she looks at jason "and I'm calling the police on you for rape of my daughter" jason looks at me and tears start to fall down his face I can tell he was scared  I grab him "NO mom your not gonna take him away from me" she rolls her eyes "I think I already have" she hangs up the phone she called the cops I don't even know who this lady is anymore me and jason run upstairs and into my room zach is sleeping "taylor I don't want to loose you and zach" I hug jason "you won't I promise" he kisses my forhead and we go downstairs and see two cops "son puts your hand behind your back" one of them say and jason does the cop start to walk over but I block him "officer this is my boyfriend he did not rape me he made love to me and I got pregnant and we have a son that we love jason isn't a rapist"  he looks at me then at jason "I'm sorry but we have to take him in" the officer says I look at jason and kiss him he put keys in my pocket I hug  him and they take him away "I love you jason" he looks at me "I love you to" the look on his face broke my heart he was scared I look at the keys he gave me they were house keys and a car key I know what he wants me to do I look at my mom "I hate you" I run upstairs and into my room Zach is sleeping I smile at my beautiful baby boy I grab a backpack and put some cloths in it I grab Zachary and head downstairs "where are you going taylor" my mom asks I look at her "away" is all i said and left I put Zachary in his car seat and got in the car I drove to jasons house he wanted me to live here with him thats why he gave me his keys so I can get away from my mom  I get zach out of the car and grab the backpack I open the door to the house my eyes widen it looks beautiful he changed it sense I've been here I love it. I go upstairs and head to Jason's room I see a door that had Zachary name on it I open it and my eyes tear up it was zachs room jason bought baby things and I looked around there was a crib a litte mat with toys on the ground and a changing area I put zach into the crib and start to cry of joy  I love jason so much he nows how to suprise me I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend I kiss zach on the head "goodnight zach mommy loves you and so does daddy" I say to him I leave Zacharys room and go into jason room I grab some cloths and hop in the shower I hear zach start to cry hes probably hungry I get out of the shower and get dressed into comfy shorts and a tank top I go to zachs room and pick him up "its okay I'm here" I pull up my shirt and breast feed him he not old for regular milk so this is how is have to do it till he old enough he falls asleep again and I sit in the rocking chair with him in my arms an admire how much he looks like jason it's crazy but adorable at the same time. I put him in his crib and kiss his head "sweet dreams handsome" I say and go to jason room I hop in bed and fall asleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chaperone what do you think I hope jason comes back soon cause I can tell taylor misses him and Zachary he does to leave a comment of what you think new chapter coming soon goodbye for now ♡