Chapter 3

-General POV-

--Time Skip 5 years ( Graduation Day )--

-Naruto's POV-
'It's been a long five years of training to get to where I am at this point. Kurama has taught me many Jutsu that he has seen from many different shinobi. I also learned my family's jutsu and mastered the bloodlines as well. No one except for one person (guess who) knows about the training that I have been through but I guess that will be revealed today. Well enough reminiscing about the past years it's time to go to the academy.

--Time skip Academy--

-General POV-

(The academy was abuzz with excited students that were all aspiring to become genin. They were talking so loudly that no one noticed their teacher Iruka walk in and try to get their attention.)

-Iruka's POV-

As I walked in I noticed that no one realized that I was trying to speak. 'Ah well I'll try to be courteous a bit longer before I lose it.' "Excuse me everyone...hello...QUIET DOWN YOU LOUD BRATS!  Thank you. Now you've all worked extremely hard to get to where you are now. I can't express how proud I am of each and everyone of you but it's not over yet. Time for your genin test!

--Time Skip after Genin exam--
(A/N I didn't feel like typing out each test so I'll just state that the civilian children did average and the shinobi children did better than average. Naruto got perfect scores on everything. Oh and Mizuki was caught trying to take the Forbidden Scroll. Yes naruto still knows the shadow clone jutsu because kurama taught it to him.)

--Naruto's POV--
' I passed the genin exam as we expected kura. So i guess I'll find out who's on my team tomorrow then.' 'I bet you hope that the dog boy is on your team huh kit?' *insert naruto blushing* ' SHUT UP YOU STUPID FURBALL!! Even though Kura does have a point I really do hope that Kiba is on my team. Ah well nothing I can do but hope and see what happens tomorrow.'

TBC...

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay after a long wait (for you guys anyway 😅 sorry about that) Chapter 3 is finally here. Ok so next chapter will include the team placements, introductions and the bell test. I apologize now and ahead of time about the short chapters but I feel as they will only get longer as the story progresses.

Naruto's Jutsu Arsenal (This is a basic list of what he has)
- Rasengan
- Chakra Chains
- swift release Jutsu (haven't decided what or how many he will know. If you have any ideas let me know)
- storm release jutsu (same with this one)
- Flying thunder god
- rinnegan(?) *leave that up to you guys if you want him to have it*
- nine tailed cloak
- bijuu mode
- sage mode
- Six Paths Sage Mode

————————————————————————

Oh and one last thing. To the person that asked for Hinata, TenTen and Tsunade to be in the harem...not trying to sound rude but did you read the summary of this story let alone I stated that there will be no genderbending in this story...like seriously dude come on. Anyways As always thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. Keep em coming.

Love y'all
-KyuUzu