Chapter 1

Nobody's P.O.V

The village of konoha was a beautiful place during the night time. All was quiet except for the occasional shouts of people leaving the bars and clubs that are open till dawn. There are plenty of places to stay and grab food so not many people grow hungry. Now in a place like this one would think that living there would be heaven on earth but alas for one boy it is the exact opposite. He is basically ignored by the entire village due to an event 9 years ago that he had no control of. He used to ask people why they ignored him until he just gave up trying. Little did he know that he was going to find out the reason why everyone ignored him and so much more.

Naruto's P.O.V

I was walking around the village still silently pondering over the past few years when I felt a rock hit my shoulder. I turned around and saw a mob of angry villagers with knives and kunai shouting about me being "demon spawn" or " kyuubi reborn" I really don't understand why they keep calling me that. "Hey demon, are you prepared to face retribution for the crimes you committed!?!" one of the villagers yelled. 'What are they talking about? I haven't done anything to anyone'  "Time to finish what the 4th hokage should have done 9 years ago." After another random villager shouted that I was surrounded on all sides and was quickly beaten to near death. ( A/N I don't like describing torture scenes so I will leave it to your imagination)

---Naruto's Mindscape---

I awake to find myself in what seems to be a sewer with pipes going everywhere. I look down and see my reflection in the water below me. What I see looking back at me is a 4'9, blond-haired, blue-eyed boy that is somewhat thin for his age. What amazes me is that there were no signs of the villagers attacking me which makes me stop and think ' Am I dead?'

A deep voice answers me "You aren't dead just in your mind." At first I get scared but then I feel a pull and follow it through my mind and to a large gate with a paper on the middle with the kanji for seal on it. Standing in front of the gate I call out,"Hello? Anybody there?" hoping to get a response. I feel the water below my feet ripple as something made its way out of the dark towards me. All I see are two huge crimson eyes and then a giant fox comes into view. It is as tall as a mountain, if not taller, and has nine crimson tails tipped with black fur swaying behind it.

"I'm surprised, most would tremble in fear of my presence and yet you are standing there like this is an everyday occurrence." it said. "I am not surprised because the villagers would call and still do call me the "kyuubi reborn" so I guess it only makes sense I would meet you. Although what I don't understand is how you are in my mindscape. "Get comfortable because this is a long story"

--Chapter End--

So this is the end of my first ever chapter. Please comment so that I can know what I need to do to improve. Also after next chapter there will be a time skip so be warned. Also after the next chapter you guys can start voting for who you guys want Naruto to be paired with...only three rules....NO SASUKE(unless a bunch of you guys want him to be apart of the harem then I'll think about it)....I also won't do things like male!hinata (basically no genderbending at all) or Shino (nothing against him I just find it odd to write about) other than that it's whatever. On a closing note I would like to thank you all for reading this story. I will try to make chapters as long as I can.