"Leech who"? Essa asked

"She is talking about Sikander bhai" Maisam replied chuckling and the others joined him.

"What did he do to you kiddo"? Essa asked while Urwa glared at him

"I hate him,he irritates me and he never loses a chance to fry my brain with his nonsense" She replied and Saman shook her head at her.

"Well he must have a lot of brain there to fry yours" Sheheryar replied teasing her and Urwa threw a fry at him.

"Ha ha very funny Sheheryar". Urwa stuck her tongue out at him .

"You don't like him do you"? Mahi aksed narrowing her eyes at her curiously while the food suddenly got stuck in Urwa's throat.

"What the hell,how can you even think like that" Urwa glared at Mahi in disbelief and Mahi shrugged.

"Well,I can see something here.There will be something between you two in the future for sure.

"Oh my God.You are unbelievable Mahi,you think me and him.Eww hell to the no.That will never happen.Because I hate his guts and he is a moron irritating little twit." Urwa got emotional while Essa chuckled at her statement.

"Well he is not little" Baazil butted into the conversation remembering Sikander's huge frame and Urwa made a puke face at him.

"Well he can be good for you ,you know" Maisam said and Urwa stood.

"Oh my God what's wrong with my cousins.You guys think I should end up with him.That irritating little moron,that brain twisted termite.That irritating leech. I am gonna kill him someday.Don't you love your cousin anymore.Hmmfff " Urwa snatched Essa's burger and walked out stuffing her face again while everyone else chuckled at her emotional nature.

"She should really end up with him" Essa said gritting his teeth at the loss of his burger.After eating they locked the door to the hall so that the decoration won't be destroyed and waited for Behram to come home.

...........................................................................................................................................................

"Behram is not picking up my call" Mahi sat down on the bed redialing his number,it went straight to voice mail.She talked to him twelve hours ago and now she was worried about him.

"He might be busy,try Sikander's number" Saman said filing her nails.

"Yeah you are right" She dialed Sikander' number but it was switched off.

"Its switched off" Her face was sad enough that Saman put the filer back on the table and turned her full concentration on her.

"Its ok,we'll try some other time.They might be busy anyway.I am sure he'll call you back when he gets time" Saman patted her back and Mahi nodded her head at Saman sighing.

"You really think there will be something between Urwa and Sikander"? Saman asked casually and Mahi beamed at her.

"Oh yeah".

"How can you be so sure"?

"I have seen them fighting ,it looks just like me and Behram.If there is nothing right now.I am sure there will be something in the future". Mahi winked at Saman and she smiled thinking about another wedding taking place in the house and the new dresses she will make.

"What are you thinking about"? Mahi asked glancing at Saman who looked like she was having a dream.

Saman didn't replied so Mahi waved a hand in front of her face.

"Hey snap out of their honey moon will you".

"Eww its just the wedding not the honey moon in my head right now" Saman scrunched her nose in disgust.

"And she is gonna kill you both if she hears about any of this" Sheheryar chuckled standing at the door .

"C'mon in " Saman said and he shook his head in reply.

"Nah I was just here to call you guys downstairs,Baazil says we should go outside ,the weather is good". He replied and both of them got up in an instant with a mega watt smile on their faces.

Sheheryar rolled his eyes at both of them and muttered 'girls' under his breath which earned him a flying cushion on his back.

"Oww hey" He tried rubbing his back while both the girls walked out of the room with satisfied smiles on their faces.

.................................................................................................................................................................

"Are you happy Mahi"? Agha Jan asked her and she nodded her head at him smiling.

"Was my decision right for you"? He asked again and she nodded happily again resting her head on his knees.

He was sitting on the bed while Mahi was sitting on the carpet near his feet.

"I am very happy.At first I thought that this was going to be a disaster Agha Jan.But he is a very nice guy".She replied and he sighed happily listening to her answer.

"I am so glad that I choose him for you.He is a very good kid.Always in his own busy world.Not meddling in anyone's affairs.That's the thing that I like about him.He is a serious and a responsible kid .I hope you both live long and happily together.That's all I want for all my children". He replied in an emotional tone,Mahi heard the shakiness in his voice and looked up at his teary eyes.

"Aray Agha Jan what happened"?

"Nothing kid.I am old and weak now.I want to see you all settled and happy specially you,Saman and Urwa." He said while Mahi wiped his tears with her hands.

"You are not weak and not old at all.You are incredibly handsome and healthy as a horse and you'll live long ,you know.Me and Behram and you we'll all have gray hairs and we'll walk with a stick eating chocolates and we'll mock everyone in the house and I'll ask Behram to train me to fight then we'll have a match" She tried to ease the tension in the environment.

Agha Jan smiled looking at his grand daughter beaming at him like a kid,he prayed in his heart for all of his grand children to have a happy life and nodded his head at Mahi.

"That'll be great" He said in an equally excited tone and Mahi smiled at him.

" I know right and Behram will be so pissed when he'll lose the fight against us" She imagined her husband getting furious and chuckled.

They were still imagining things when Essa entered the room with the cordless in his hand.

"Mahi ,call for you".

"I'll be back Agha Jan" She said getting up and took the phone out of his hands while Essa sat on the bed with Agha jan.

Mahi walked out of the room closing the door and put the phone on her ear expecting it to be Behram.

"So you remember that you have a wife to call too" She said in a mad tone .

"Bhabi,its Sikander" She heard him on the other side and furrowed her brows in confusion. He sounded like he was in a hurry.

"Uhh sorry I thought it was Behram". She replied embarrassed on being emotional like that.

"Bhabi listen to me carefully ok don't panic. I have a bad news for you".

"What"?! The alarm in her head automatically went off in her signaling that something was wrong.Her mind started screaming at her.

This is not good

This is not good Mahi

"Bhabi"?

"What happened Sikander"?

There was utter silence on the other side for a few seconds then she heard Sikander's defeated voice.

"Bhabi someone shot Behram"!