chapter 3

best diary i just woke up and was thinking should i give u a name but wich name maybe kai yea kai that is a perfect name for u. but mij dream was so great my dream was about emma. i can only think about her and idk how to stop. tomorrow is or date i can't wait but ok. i was walking downstairs after i whrit that look in the kitchen and i saw mij mom making breakfast it smelled soooooo good. i was eating mij breakfast and go get dressed. than i go with tom to the park. on that moment i was in the park i saw emma kissing dylen en thouge wow i thouge she liked me we even had a date tomorrow on that momment i walk to emma and say "i thouge u liked me we even had a date tomorrow so let that date tomorrow" i run away with tears in mij eyes away befor somone can say somthing. when i com home i run execly to my and harv's room. harv saw me he follow me and ask me what happent. i told him what happent and harv was kinda mad at emma he say "how  can she do that to u that is so mean i will kill her right now!!!!" i told him to do that not and take mij tears away. that momment harv leave the room and i cry the full day and cry myself to sleep.

( hi guys i need a girl for in the story comment your name eye color and hair color and i will put u maybe in it)( and i hope u guys like this)