Lee Daehwi

word count- 470
type- fluff

I sat in the library groaning out of frustration with textbooks, notebooks, highlighters, and pens scattered all over the table. Tomorrow's the first day of finals and I need to do really well if I want to stay going to school here. That was the agreement I had with my parents.

I took another deep breath when Daehwi walked away from the checkout counter and over to me. My face was buried in my hands when he placed a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump.

"Everything alright?" he asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to study for finals" I said grumpily.

"How long have you been studying?"

"Since last week" I said as I shuffled through my notebook pages.

"You need a break or you're going to fry your brain" he joked.

"I don't have time for that," I scoffed.
Without answering, Daehwi started closing my textbooks and gathering my writing essentials. I slowly looked up at him with anger written all over my face.

"Why?" I asked slowly trying not to lose my calm in the middle of the library.

"Just come on."

I rolled my eyes and shoved all my stuff in my book bag. I stood up and Daehwi grabbed my hand as we ran out of the library.

"Where are we going?

"Just trust me" Daehwi said looking back at me with a smile as he continued to lead me with his hand.

We ended up at an abandoned building. When he presented the building to me I looked at him in confusion.

"It's a building?" Daehwi just laughed and motioned for me to follow him.

He brought us around the side of the building to reveal a railed staircase attached to the building. He started climbing and I hesitated to follow.

"Is this safe? It's getting dark and this building is abandoned for a reason."

"I come up here all the time" he said trying to reassure me. I let out a sigh as I followed him up the staircase.

When we reached the top, I was amazed at how we could see over our entire little town. There were lights and buildings and everything I loved.

"I didn't know it looked like this at night," I said as I looked out in amazement.

"It's so pretty."

Daehwi ran his fingers through his hair and had a small smile. "That's what I think when I see you." I looked down so Daehwi couldn't see me blushing in the little sunlight that was left. He walked over to me and looked at me with a sweet smile.

"Would it be okay if I kissed you?" he asked me shyly.

I bit my lip and nodded. With that, he pulled me in by my waist and gave me a soft, gentle kiss.