Mary Had A Little Lamb

Börja om från början

"Okay, beautiful. Alright, let's rap it up!"

Finally!

After getting everything gathered together, and having the stage crew clean up, everybody headed back on the bus.

"Man, did you see shawty with the braids and the booty shorts?! Goddamn!"

"Myles! There are kids on this damn bus! Stop cussing!"

"Oh, my bad..."

I shook my head, putting my Beats on and laying down on one of the couches. I was ready to shut my eyes and slip into a coma, but Ray came over and started pestering me.

"Nigga, what?!"

He smacked his lips and looked at me sideways.

"I don't know who you think you talking to, but I'ma need you to watch the fucking attitude."

"What, do you want?"

"I came over here, to see if you was down with us going to this party tonight. We had it all set up, so that Craig's wife was gonna watch the kids."

"A party? Tonight....? I don't know."

"C'mon, it's to celebrate this whole promotional period. This was YOUR idea."

"I know, but honestly I'm tired. I feel like I haven't slept in weeks."

"What you talking bout? Weren't you and Mariah sleep all day yesterday?"

"Yeah, but even then I couldn't sleep. I don't know what it is, but it's like there's some hold on me. It's like, no matter how much I sleep, I just wake up more tired than when I went to sleep."

"Hmm...." Was he said.

"Maybe I should see a therapist."

"Did this only start happening since we've been in Cali?"

"...Yes and no."

"You think it has anything to do with Li-"

"No, I don't think it has anything to do with her! Why every time I have a problem, you always bring that up? I'm over it!"

"Okay, damn! Calm down chico...!" He put his hands up in surrender.

"Whatever. Y'all can go without me, I'll just stay at the hotel and hopefully get some rest, cause this shit is affecting my work."

"Yeah, and when you mess up work, you also mess up my money. So get your shit together by tomorrow."

He hit my head, and I swatted him away. He left me alone on the couch, while everyone was all in the back. I was too tired to celebrate.

Besides, how could they dump all those kids on Craig's wife? That's not cool, I could probably help her out, even though I'd probably just be asleep the whole time.

We finally got back to the hotel, where I set up for co-babysitting, while everyone else got ready for the after party.

"Hey Jacob! Why aren't you downstairs?" Craig's wife answered the door.

I walked in, after she stepped aside. All the kids were playing around, watching TV or on their electronics.

"I'm way too tired to go. Why aren't you going?"

"You know I don't do parties. Besides, I was hoping you'd gone so you could watch Craig for me."

We laughed for a while, and I noticed Mariah sitting to herself on the windowsill.