More than that

*The setting would be High School set up a time where Solar, Hwasa, Wheein and Moonbyul are friends in an all girls school.*

"Yah!" Wheein hit Moonbyul's shoulders.
Moonbyul looked at her, "Wae? (Why?")" Wheein slowly smiled and looked at Hwasa. Hwasa smirked slowly as they both look at Moonbyul on the other hand Solar is so busy eating her deokboki.

"What is Solar unnie to you?", The question got Solar's attention. She looked at Moonbyul who is about to answer.
Moonbyul looked at Solar, Moonbyul is trying to think of describing Solar in a meaningful way for her.

"Uh~ Soulmate", Hwasa and Wheein smiled and teased her a bit, while Solar continued eating her food.

The two beagles turned to Solar and kept smiling. Solar slowly faced the two like how a character turn their face in a horror movie. She saw the two girls beaming at her.

"Mwo? (What?)", The three beagle looked at her.
"What is byul unnie to you?", Solar choked a bit and then she looked at byul's eyes. She slowly panicked.

She then happily answered, "A Sister" Wheein's jaw slowly dropped while Hwasa's face turned into disinterested one.
Moonbyul smiled at her and used her phone again, while Solar continued eating her food without getting the gist of their reaction.

Deep inside Moonbyul was hurt that she just kept it to herself. She thought that maybe they were really just like 'Sisters'.

Wheein stood up and pulled Moonbyul, "We're going to buy more snacks since we're going to have film viewing next subject."
Moonbyul smiled and walked with Wheein. The other two girls just motioned 'Ok'. Hwasa opened her bag of potato chips and started eating it.

"How are you unnie?" Wheein asked Moonbyul. "I am perfectly fine." Moonbyul answered. Wheein gave her a meaningful look, "I know that you're not, sorry it is our fault." Wheein frowned. "No its not, because of the both of you now I know my place so I should have thank you both for that." Moo byul casually answered Wheein.

Wheein kept silent and continued walking.

****
Foundation day
****

Foundation day came and Moonbyul was invited by a group to be a part of a sing and dance competition.

While Solar, Wheein and Hwasa joined the singing competition.

After the competitions Moonbyul got close with the 'temporary group' so much that they call her and treat her 'their leader'.

When the 4 beagles were about to go out of the auditorium where the competitions conducted someone shouted Moonbyul's name.
She then looked for the person who called her.

"Moonbyul Unnie! Leader-nim we are asked by the principal to have a photoshoot tomorrow." YooA quickly dropped the news to Moonbyul.

"Waeyo?~ (Why?)" Moonbyul answered curiously.
"He wants to use us because of our performance we will be endorsing our school sing and dance program, I heard it will be like a banner that will be placed in front of the school." YooA explained every detail to Moonbyul.