-Chapter 3-

My back was stiff from laying down on my new bed all night. After Evan showed me my room I arranged all my stuff and tried to sleep, but that didn't happen. Paranoia was part of the reason why I couldn't sleep, but it was also because I can't really sleep. Either way, I was exhausted when beams of sunlight entered into my dark room.

A pop came from my back as I sat up and stretched. The house was still quiet so I figured the guys aren't really morning people like me. I got out of bed and put on ripped jeans as well as a dark blue sweater. The sweater covered my slightly bruised hands and was comforting. My mask was hanging on my door handle, so I swiftly grabbed it, put it on, and opened my bedroom door.

My head turned from left to right, seeing if anyone was in the hallway and I spotted no one. I closed the door behind me and made my way down stairs. The floor creaked underneath my weight moving onto and off of it in a rhythmic pattern. I moved from the living room and found myself standing in the doorway of a big office. 

My first assumption that this was the heist room, but desk at the other end of the room made it obvious that it was an office. Plus, this room was too out in the open. No rational human would keep there plans and business files in such an accessible place. I turned around to go back into the living room but saw Lui standing only a few feet away from me, a sly smirk printed on his face.

"So, Delirious, you sleep well?" I glared at him.

He figured it out already.

He chuckled and continued talking, "You know, I really don't like secrets and you're a big one, bud. Unfortunately for you, I know how to reveal secrets and honestly? I thought you'd try harder to hide it from me," he paused, "Jon."

I stayed still and wasn't too shocked. Lui stared uncomfortably at me, trying to make me break. I let my posture grow bored, unamused, and I crossed my arms.

"Don't act all 'I have no idea what you're talking about' to me. The tattoo on your neck. I thought I'd saw it somewhere and then I remembered the man at the library, who turns out to be you. C'mon, fess up. We both know the truth," Lui spok harshly.

I bit the inside of my cheek, only slightly annoyed since I was going to have to tell him either way. Lui could reveal me in an instant and I needed to make sure he'd keep his mouth shut, so I motioned for him to follow me before walking past him. The light steps behind me was a warning that I couldn't try anything and I wasn't sure if he was armed.

I managed to find a small empty room that was probably used for storage. It was bigger than I thought which was a good thing. I stepped into the room and Lui was still close behind me. His eyes dug a hole through the back of my head as I removed my mask. I turned around and saw Lui's dull expression turn into an almost evil one.

"So what do you want?" I asked roughly.

"Relax, I don't want anything. I simply wanted to see if I was right. Is that so wrong of me to do?"

"That's not the whole truth."

He smirked, "You think you're so clever don't you? Well whatever, you're right so listen up. I know who you are so don't even think about trying anything."

I stared at him, "You don't know shit about me."

"Oh, really? Please I've read all about you from the media and have talked to gangs you've either attacked or work with. I know you."

I laughed, "Really? That's the information you have about me? Anyone can know about that and my work. Don't underestimate my skills and ability from a bunch of cheap information, ever again. You have no idea what I could do to you and how slow and miserable I can make your death."