Regained Passions

Warning: Some triggering topics
-------------------------------------------------------
Two Years Later
2015

Hyejin's POV
After the accident, it was hell.
I thankfully ended up with my now 21 year old sister when no one else could take me in due to "personal reasons".
I was moved to Seoul, South Korea all the way from America(if you don't live there, pretend or change it if you live in an English speaking country) in the middle of my junior year of High School and was bullied for being the new girl.
I found myself in a therapist's office to help me deal with the bullying and the trauma from the accident I had endured.
After that, my ex cheated on me and told me he dated me on a dare.
I was slowly losing myself.
Then I regained my passion
I am now 19 years old and I got out of High School last year.
I have had a passion to sing and dance since I was 5 years old and based on this passion I've been looking for auditions to work at different companies.
Since moving I've become very familiar with my surroundings and the language and I even listened to some K-Pop before coming to South Korea so I picked up a couple words.
(Ent.: Entertainment)
Let's see, SM Ent., BigHit, JYP Ent., and YG Ent. have auditions scheduled this Friday!
I looked it over for a second and did some research on the four companies and quickly entered my name on the forms for YG and BigHit Entertainment. Friday is in 2 days so I have enough time to get myself a new cute outfit for the auditions.
And now I get myself ready for Friday.
Third Person
That night Hyejin had a nightmare about the accident.
She woke up sweating, crying, shakily reaching out towards nothing.
Calming herself down, she thought about the day she woke up after the accident.
Flashback to 2013
Hyejin's POV
I woke up, uncomfortable. I realized where I was and everything came rushing back, like a tsunami.
I pressed the button for the doctor to come in and in no time, a man in a white doctors outfit walked in.
"Ah, Miss Kim you've finally woken" He said, writing things down on his clipboard.
"How long was I out?" I asked.
"About two days, probably a result of the amount of blood loss" He said.
"Are the rest of my family okay?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.
"I'm sorry Miss Kim, they died even before the car exploded" He explained, a concerned look on his face.
Hearing the answer I dreaded, I looked at my hands before shutting my eyes and crying silently.
"Oh, Miss Kim you have a visitor, but if you don't want me to, I don't have to send them in" He told me.
"Go ahead and send them here, it's fine" I replied with a shaky voice.
He left and the other person came in shortly after.
He had little bit of a tan and black hair with dark eyes.
He walked towards the bed and put something in a bag next to me.
After doing that the mysterious man left.
I looked in the bag and took out a letter.
(Pretend he got Rap Monster to help him write in English or something lol)
Hello, you probably don't know who I am due to your condition the day of the accident. I'm Park Jimin, the man who pulled you out of your car.
"Oh, so that's who helped me, I hope we see each other again sometime so I can thank him properly" I thought.
I thought you might be bored the remainder of your time in the hospital so I brought some things for you to pass time with.
I looked in the bag and took some of the stuff out and found coloring books with things to color with, a brand new phone, and (something that you like playing with).
"Oh thank god I have stuff to do now, I think I would've died if not" I thought.
I don't live in the area so it probably won't be easy to find me, even if you use the internet. I hope you recover soon and stay healthy.
Take care,
Park Jimin
That was very nice of him to do, and now, to try and find him.
Flashback scene over
I never did find that man. I think I'm going to try again now. Might as well since I obviously won't be sleeping anytime soon.
I checked the time and my phone read 2:45 AM.
Sighing, I walk to my sisters office, since there's a computer in there.
I tried googling 'Park Jimin' and got a bunch of results for a band called BTS, and pictures of a man with very many different hair colors.
I looked at pictures from 2 years ago and there he was, the man who saved me from the accident.
I researched him and his band a little more and found out he was 21 years old and lived in Seoul, South Korea with his 6 band members.
Thats such a coincidence! Him living in the same city as me and my sister.
To pass time, I decided to listen to some of BTS' songs.
3 hours later
I had listened to the entire "Skool Luv Affair" album, "Dark and Wild" album, and the "O!RUL8, 2?" album. It's currently 5:55 AM. Thank god for YouTube's lyric videos(so she could see who was singing which lines).
"Hyejin? Why are you awake already?" I turned to see my sister, bed head and all, yawning at the door watching me.
"Yeah, I had a nightmare last night and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to listen to some music for a little bit" I explained, getting up to go make us some breakfast.
She followed, making conversation along the way.
I made pancakes with whipped cream and berries and set them on the island for us.
After eating, I took a quick shower, put on some makeup, and a cute outfit(below).

(Because BLACKPINK's Jennie looks bomb in this outfit)I left the house to find clothes for my audition tomorrow

I left the house to find clothes for my audition tomorrow.
I went to the mall and into my favorite fancy-ish store and found this outfit(pick one)

After that, I walked around the city for the first time in awhile. I found myself in front of a cute coffee shop called "Tara's"(made up) and I went in and ordered (favorite drink).
I sat down in a booth next to the counter and waited for my drink. I realized if I was going to find Park Jimin, I needed to know what he looked like, to make sure he didn't change hair colors like he usually did.
"Ok, his current color is red. That'll be easy to find, it stands out from everyone else's hair" I thought.
The bell rang signaling someone walking in the coffee shop. I looked up from my phone and saw a kind of pale-ish man with a mask over his face and a beanie over his hair, yet red strands were falling out of it.
He walked up to the counter as my name was called.
I went up to get (favorite drink) and our eyes met. I smiled towards him as I took my drink and turned away, walking back to my booth.
My eyes widened as I realized who he was.
I turned back towards him and saw him holding his drink and walking out.
I grabbed my belongings and followed him out, trying to catch up with him, but not grab to much attention.
He turned a corner on a busy street and I lost him.
I frowned and turned back and started walking towards the house after looking for a little bit longer.
"Hey Jin" My sister greeted me as I walked in the house.
"Hey Ri" I replied.
My sister Hyori went to college and majored in photography. She's now 21 and works as a wedding photographer under the company Ocarina Wedding's. She moved to Seoul when she was 16 and had just finished high school early.
"Where did you run off to earlier?" She asked, curiously.
"I went to (favorite fancy-ish store) to get an outfit for the audition I signed up for yesterday" I explained, putting my bags on the table and flopping on the couch.
"That's good for you Jin, I'm glad you're finally putting yourself out there. When is the auditions, and where are you auditioning?" She asked.
"Thanks. I'm auditioning tomorrow at BigHit Entertainment and YG Entertainment at 12 PM and 2 PM" I told her.
"Good luck tomorrow Jin! I can drive you tomorrow, I don't have work Friday" She offered, happily.
"Ok, sure! Thanks so much Ri" I said, cheerfully.
We decided on ordering pizza for dinner and watched (favorite movie).
I went up to my room after seeing Hyori asleep on the couch halfway through the movie.
I turned on my playlist of BTS' slower songs, put my earbuds in, and started to drift off to their voices.