Spirit

"PAISLEY!" I screamed. I jumped off of my cow and landed right down beside her. "PAISLEY!"

"Spirit, spirit I have to tell you something" she told me.

"What is it."

"I was pregnant and the baby was yours. Spirit I still love you I just had to pretend that her father was blaze. Her name is Eclipse, she has your blue eyes." I heard her voice break.

"Paisley I love you too and I wish you could have told me this earlier."

"PAISLEY!" I looked and there was blaze running towards her and I.

"Blaze I have to tell you the truth" she said.

"What?" He came and kneeled down beside us.

"Eclipse's father is Spirit this Virgo right here." She told him

"Oh, her father is a Virgo? Doesn't that make her a cross blood?" He asked

"Yes, but please blaze, please don't tell anyone." She was dying.

"Blaze please, she is the girl you love and you are the one who did this, you need to not tell anyone, please blaze." I begged to him.

"Paisley I still love you and I will love eclipse like she is my own daughter. And Paisley I am so sorry, I love you." He leaned down and kissed her.

"Paisley I wish that we could have actually had a life together, I still love you, and I will always. I will also never hurt eclipse or Blaze, they are my family in your group." I told her.

"I love both of you so much." She told us and she closed her eyes and took one last shuddering breath.

I felt the tears come down my cheeks. I heard Blaze trying to hide his cries.

"Blaze I am sorry." I told him

"Spirit I am also very sorry."

"I wish that I could see the baby." I said

"In a few days time if I can get out we can met up and you can met her. She is beautiful." He told me.

"Great, I wish that this battle never happened." I told him.

"YA I wish I never threw that spear. I am sorry that I tried to kill you." He said.

"I understand it was a battle, and that is what happens." I told him.

We both nodded at each other, then I left. I ran back towards my camp and hid in my cabin.

A few hours later Dust, wind, sparrow, Oakley and petal came rushing in to my cabin.

"What the hell happened?" Yelled Sparrow

"Spirit why did you run out during battle?" Asked Oakley.

"Did you hear that an Aries killed another Aries?"  Questioned petal

Just as she said that I burst into tears. I felt my chest heave, the tears streamed down my cheeks. I tried to stop crying but I couldn't.

"Spirit dude, what's wrong?" Asked Oakley.

"Dude you are a man don't cry." Sparrow told me.

"Please don't cry." Said Dust. She sat down beside me on my bed and leaned in to give me a hug. I pushed her away.

"Guys........ Just...... Just leave me alone." I cried out.

Out of my tears eyes I saw that they all got up to leave my room. I noticed that Dust stayed behind.

"Spirit..."

"What Dust?"

"Spirit I care about you, I care about you a lot, please tell me what's wrong." She looked at me, I knew that she cared but I just wasn't ready to talk to anyone.

"Dust I am sorry I just really don't wanna talk to anyone right now." I told her.

"Okay but please Spirit please just know that I am always here for you, and I will always listen." I knew she would listen I knew she cared.

"Thank you, now please just leave I need to be alone for awhile."

"Okay bye Spirit." With that she turned around and left.