Chapter 5: How could this happen to me?

Naru POV~
As I was about to kiss Sasuke somebody else kissed me and when I opened my eyes.........

Me Naruto was kissing Yin............

Yin POV~
I kissed Naruto before the emo-duckbutt could. When I pulled away I saw a furious duckbutt and a blushing Naruto. "Y-yy-in!?" Naruto shouted as he was flustered. "Well,I've had a crush on you for a long time Naru~kun." I said while blushing and looking into Naruto's eyes. "Well he's mine! So back off Yin!" Sasuke said. "Do you really think I'd let you be his boyfriend?" I said glaring at Sasuke. "Hey. You guys don't really have to fight over me." Naruto said. I then whispered into Sasuke's ear and told him what he was planning and Sasuke on the other hand just smirked.

"What the hell are they planning!?" Naruto thought as he was dragged by Sasuke to the Uchiha estate while Yin was close behind.

The Uchiha estate~
When they arrived to the house Naruto was carriers into Sasuke's bedroom. "Wh-what are you guys doing!?" Naruto shouted at the two boys in front of him. "Going to have some fun." Yin and Sasuke said at the same time.

"How could this happen to me!?" Naruto thought as he-

Imma just leave the chapter here. Ja Ne my lovely readers! 👋