Chapter 3: The different Wielders

Hey! How y'all doing? Hope you doing good.

Sasuke: *is shivering* She does not own Naruto,only the plot and some of the characters.

Me: Well on to this chapter!

Previously~
Akemi,Shiro,Takeo,and Yuri built.....

Naruto POV~
They built me a fucking mansion! "Wow! You guys didn't have to do this!" I shouted. "Well,I mean you needed a new house so,we built you this!" Takeo shouted. "Well,also your going to be living with,Azuna,Kashi,Ren,Yin,Key,Yuki,Kei,Akemi,Shiro,Takeo,and me!" Yuri shouted. "Hey,where's Shiro?" I asked. They all shrugged. Then we heard screaming and it sounded like Shiro! "Help! Somebody help!" Shiro screamed out for help. "Why the hell is he screaming?!" Akemi said as she finally saw what was happening. He was being chased by Azuna in her chibi form and she was running with a big ass scythe. "Comes back here Shiro!" Azuna shouted as she was getting closer to Shiro every second.
"Oh god,not again." Yuri groaned as he picked up Azuna. "Put me down! I need to kill Shiro!" Azuna yelled as she was trying to get down. "What did he do?" Naruto asked as she sighed. "He grabbed one of my Scythes and tried to use it." Azuna said as she looked down,bangs covering her eyes. "Shiro! Come here!" Yuri yelled as Shiro slowly walked over to us and Azuna finally turned into her normal form. Azuna grabbed Shiro by the colllar of his shirt looking like she was going to hurt him. "You know why,I never let anybody else touch my Scythes?" She said as her eyes turned watery. "W-why?" Shiro asked clearly afraid. "I'll tell you why." Azuna said as she began her story.

Flashback 2 years ago,Azuna POV~
When I was first trained to use Scythes and it's magic,I was trained properly and knew what I was doing. A boy came along and wanted to be a Scythe user,or as we now call it,Reaper. I agreed to help the boy. "You,have to train for at least 6 months to learn how to use these Scythes and their magical ability." I told the child and he nodded. We trained for months and one day while I was training the boy,some ninjas attacked. "Don't fight! I can handle this by myself!" I told the boy. When their was one ninja left he attacked with one of the Scythes he was training with,he was only on his second month of training. When he attacked he killed the ninja....but,since he wasn't used to using so much of his magic and chakra,he died.